The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Now all we need is an advertisement for it in the launcher, and there's no way we can lose.

There should definitely be something more...eye-catching. The only reason I found out about this is because of stumbling over a thread on the forums here. Come on fellow Tenno, we can do this!

Also, voted!

I voted for Smite. Honestly it deserves it more, they have had more key game-changing advancements than Warframe recently, and their rate of development is more consistent. Unlike in Warframe in Smite, players feel a component of purpose and true enjoyment from playing with others, not a sprint/spray/pray to the finish. 

I voted for Smite. Honestly it deserves it more, they have had more key game-changing advancements than Warframe recently, and their rate of development is more consistent. Unlike in Warframe in Smite, players feel a component of purpose and true enjoyment from playing with others, not a sprint/spray/pray to the finish. 

QFT, we just being fanboys. Smite is somewhat mediocre but it's still a more complete game. WF is like a placeholder game with bandaid fixes. Shouldn't have gone past vindictus.

GUYS.  We can open an incognito tab, go to the vote screen link, and vote.  Close the incognito browser, reopen one, VOTE AGAIN.

That's not gonna work, since MMOBomb can detect the votes from the same IP address and kick it right out of their system.

GUYS.  We can open an incognito tab, go to the vote screen link, and vote.  Close the incognito browser, reopen one, VOTE AGAIN.

What's the point? MMOBomb always discounts illegitimate votes from the same IP.

Nope. And all these votes will be removed.

Thank you very much for "help".

Edited by Skynin

Guys. we can also vote fairly and not taint our pool with spam votes that make us look bad when they get discounted at the end of the match in mass. Can we stop this dialogue? 

It's Hi rez, they'll abandon it soon enough :|

Does cheating/exploiting make you feel like a winner?

I hope DE flags you as a potential cheater in game too. People should want their favorite game to win of course but not go to any extreme to win.