Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Notification When A Tenno Is Down? Suggestion!

RawGritz

I like this idea but I think it should be optional so if one gets annoyed or is playing with noobs her transmissions won't go on every 30 secs. It has been my experience noobs get killed way too often in high level missions. They often don't know the key to staying alive in high level missions is constantly moving around so bullets don't hit you as often.

A different colored indicator on the minimap would be good too. I played in Xini session last night and someone had enemy radar on and it was hard to find the red diamond in a sea of red enemy carrots. Maybe some sort of visual on the right when health/shield bars are displayed to draw the eye to the information there. Something on screen or a lotus transmission would be helpful too.

I like this idea, sometimes when I'm not on Trinity it can be hard to keep track of people.

When I'm on Trinity, noone dies.

(well, unless I'm A/ Drunk, B/ Distracted, C/ Tired, D/  Attacked by my pets/kids/cravings for coffee etc E/ Ah hell, lots of people die, ok ?)

Lotus tells us so much during a mission. Often it's obvious. But she says nothing when a Tenno goes down and needs to be revived.

I would love for this to change. The notification should be repeated with urgency as the Tenno proceeds to bleed out.

Brilliant and agree it would be helpful!

Fastest DE response time i have ever seen

+1

It doesn't have to be as intrusive as saying the Warframe name.

Here's a few ideas

"A Tenno is down"

"A Tenno needs your immediate assistance"

"A Tenno needs your immediate help"

"A fellow Tenno is down"

"A fellow teammate needs your immediate help"

Something like that should be easy to record and draw the team's attention to render assistance. Doesn't need to be any fancier than that.

It doesn't have to be as intrusive as saying the Warframe name.

Here's a few ideas

"A Tenno is down"

"A Tenno needs your immediate assistance"

"A Tenno needs your immediate help"

"A fellow Tenno is down"

"A fellow teammate needs your immediate help"

Something like that should be easy to record and draw the team's attention to render assistance. Doesn't need to be any fancier than that.

Precisely. :)