Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rage Quit

xxseedlexx

Alright so I've been farming orokin cells all day and I'm running Sargas ruk missions and I finally get enough on this last one to not only craft the latron prime but one of the orokin catalyst bps from earlier today and as soon as I make it to the exit I am literally one room away from the exit. The game crashes. I was about to send in a support ticket but it's only open around (Warframe support is open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (-4 GMT)) and I checked the clock it was exactly 6pm soon...I'm mad I don't want to log in again and get a spree of detonite ampules from this guy. I need fast reliable orokin cells and I don't know any other runs, what should I do?

Life is tough. Wait and submit to Warframe support (its open, just isn't on weekends, you should've been able to if you posted this today. Troll?). Either do that, or just farm Sargas Ruk again, or alternatively T3 Void missions, ODD/ODA/ODS, or Ceres survival.

Uh.. Can't say I've had to farm for a long... long time... but I'd say do survival missions as Fammia said as that's generally a better method, I tend to get anywhere between 1-10 in 20~ min Survival runs which honestly aren't that hard... or um... can't say this for certain as I haven't really played all that much since Sargas Ruk was redone but you can probably be cheap and bring your own or a friends Nova with Molecular Prime and Antimatter Drop and just 1 shot him and rush back, takes like 5 mins max... that is assuming he doesn't have phases?

I get at least 1 cell from Lephantis 9 out of 10 runs.

It takes an hour to craft the key, so you might want to try the recruit chat for that.

Ruk gives me 1 cell like each 3 to 4 runs. A run takes around 2 min.

So maybe you're a bit unlucky today?

Sorry about this I posted while I was angry which I know is a bad thing to do and I had "2" orokin cells from that mission and I know it sounds miniscule but my PC isn't exactly up to date which is why I play strictly solo so I don't inconvience any other players with excessive loading I didn't have the patience for that.

You are mad for ONE orokin cell ?

So, you are quitting and you had to share it with us.

Do you expect compassion from forumgoers?

Why are you complaining about 1 single O-Cell?

Why so cynical? Why aren't you at least giving some suggestions?

20 minutes on Mimas gives me about 2 cells. If you can handle higher level content, go for the derelicts or Lephantis

Do a Alad V Mission, get 2 neural sensors from him after doing TONS of missions of him dropping TOTAL GARBAGE, crash, and then come complaining on the forums. Ruk drops Cells OFTEN. Alad V. Drops Neural sensors almost always NEVER, and he is a pain to kill to boot unlike slow, and easy to kill Ruk.

Farming Ruk is easier than farming Vor for Seer parts. There is absolutely nothing to complain about when it comes to one of the easiest, and quickest boss fights in the game. Just bring a Paris Prime modded to the extreme, and one shot that arm of his he will instantly die. You literally do not have to go through the whole shoot stomach, and back portion AT ALL.

I was about to send in a support ticket but it's only open around (Warframe support is open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (-4 GMT)) and I checked the clock it was exactly 6pm soon...

You can submit a ticket whenever you like. It just means, that you shouldn't expect an immediate answer outside those hours (although, you shouldn't expect it during their office hours, either).

Get the right build and you can run ruk in 1:30-2:00 minutes.

Just run solo, not with random players.

U get not orokin cell? Run it again and after one and a half minute u might get a cell.

So for ONLY cells ruk is the fastest way, if it took too long to get some the mistake is on your side.

If you want cells and all the other stuff(cores, mods, affinity) you should run stuff like survival with nekros.

Edited by (PS4)fingernageldreck

It could have been worse: you could have encountered and murdered the G3 then the server could have crashed causing you to lose that brakk reciever and hells chamber you've always wanted. This has happpened twice to me.