The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Personal Thanks

Wondering, is the update coming out late for us Europeans? (That we have to wait for Thursday like every update? :o)

Updates come out simultaneously worldwide. The date is rather irrelevant :p

It's Thursday early morning by the time they come out here in Australia normally but it's still at the same time as everywhere else. There's no extra waiting.

Updates come out simultaneously worldwide. The date is rather irrelevant :p

It's Thursday early morning by the time they come out here in Australia normally but it's still at the same time as everywhere else. There's no extra waiting.

You did NOT understand my question :P

I was asking if the update was coming out in the usual time, meaning it would be 12 to 3am for europe, hence why I was asking it it was going to be released earlier so I could play it today, and not tomorrow after 6 hours of school x.x

TL;DR HYPE TOO STRONK. NEED UPDATE SOONER.

Edited by Sorez

Hey, is it bad that I want to do a super cut of all the livestreams, set to Smashmouth's "Everyday Superhero"? Cause that's what you guys are. Seriously, though, you guys are awesome. I love the community that you guys have made here, and you guys work so hard for us. SO: Pat yourselves on the back. Right now. You did it? Ok. I love you guys.

Like OP and others, so will I say my thanks !

Dear Digital Extremes (aka DE), for this past year you did amazing job ! That's right ... One year and in this time, game changed ALOT ! For a better of course ! Everynow and then you throw at us amazing things. Can't realy express how greatfull I am for everything you guys at DE do. THE HARD WORK IN THIS ONE IS DAMN HIGH !

The community can be sometimes harsh, not pleased or even throw some bad words at you ...BUT don't be sad because of it,WE LOVE YOU GUYS! We love your game and will continue to play it !

Eveyrone here cheers for you !

After deploying U13 ... Please take a break, it will be much needed : )

There is no rest for the wicked, and DE has made a wicked game!

Thanks to all of you at DE for making such an awesome game!

You did NOT understand my question :P

I was asking if the update was coming out in the usual time, meaning it would be 12 to 3am for europe, hence why I was asking it it was going to be released earlier so I could play it today, and not tomorrow after 6 hours of school x.x

TL;DR HYPE TOO STRONK. NEED UPDATE SOONER.

Haha, ok. Well it'll probably be the same time or later, sorry mate ;)

They've got a lot to do so it's pretty likely they'll have to take extra time to put it all together at the end.

You guys rock DE, seriously, a lot of Developers should aspire to be like you guys, with the crazy amount of community feedback and all, your dedication and hard work is certainly not lost on me and indeed, a lot of us! Completely agree with OP, and super excited for update 13!!! For the Lotus!

Edited by Simmons1101

For the recent year I have been playing Warframe you have shown utmost dedication and interest in our community. Even with my ten years of experience in gaming, I have never before seen anything like this from any other development team. You really care about the community and this has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated as the whole gaming world witnessed by seeing Warframe rise through the MMOBomb poll all the way until until reaching victory over every other F2P there is. I personally can't ever thank you enough, but I hope this thread will grow and you can see how much we appreciate all the sweat, love and tears you've poured into this game.

Thank you DE, for the awesome year in gaming you have given to all of us!

May this game and it's community evolve to be something never seen before!

I am better at evading this question than predicting when it will get out. Today is the day... Much panic. Many coffees. Crossing t's, dotting i's.

U13 Confirmed 12 AM (Tomorrow)

Edit: Or rather 11:59 PM. Still today.

Edited by DoctorRoosterMD

Sadly he needs to gestate in that tank just a bit longer...

That's alright Steve. Take all the time you need on it. We got melee to have fun with now, and the alliance stuff will take up a lot of our time as well.