Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the hotfix!

Just to let you know, there is a bug right now that can lead to your frame becoming immobilized after being revived. You can run or walk in place, but can't use melee, change weapons or activate powers. I had no secondary equipped when it happened if that matters.

So if we got the Nikana instead of the Dragon Nikana are we stuck with it? I wouldn't have gotten the crappier one if I had realized there was a difference between the two.

This, they are the same price and the Dragon Nikana is better... and I feel a bit ripped.

Am I able to get a refund for the Nikana or have it switched to the dragon version because the dragon one is like twice as good for the same price.

I just assumed it was a bug and was just showing two regular Nikanas so I didn't really think to check

Changes:

A few Melee weapon changes:

- Dakra Prime damage reduction

- Cronus damage reduction

- Hate damage increase

Fixes:

- Fixed Placeholder Lex Prime description & wrong stats.

- Fixed Brakk being uncraftable in Foundry.

- Fixed missing Survival rewards on Egeria.

- Fixed an issue where the DRAGON NIKANA appeared as the regular NINKANA.

- Fixed issue where Glaive is not reasonably throw-able when equipped.

- Fixed issue where Rhino Stomp suffered from ‘Power in use’ issue.

- Fixed categorization of Stance mods to be more specific instead of just ‘Melee’.

- Various crash fixes. 

How about fixin' up Galatine charge damage while you guys are at it?

Sooo... You get one "prosecutor" if you're lucky, and you usually get 1 omega beacon/mission, and you need dozens of the damn buggers to build a key just to get a chance to get a chance to get a frame part? Except you have 25% chance of actually getting what you want...

Grand. Sounds like Cicero Crisis and farming flowers all over again. Except about a hundred times worse, considering it is STILL all RNG. Nothing has been learned from the past.

That does it, not going to spend a cent to this game until this is addressed.

Edited by SoanoS