Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

So if we got the Nikana instead of the Dragon Nikana are we stuck with it? I wouldn't have gotten the crappier one if I had realized there was a difference between the two.

I know that ... I just did that mistake before the hotfix has been released..
Please DE refund our platinum or switch it to the Dragon edition. Edited by AlexCrytek

Bugs:

* Cannot attach melee stances to melee stance slot

* Accessing sentinel weapon => nothing displayed, but you appear to be locked into that screen (e.g. background stays dull, even when then selecting a mission), unable to access other menus

* Earth defense mission the AI is getting stuck more than before (although that could be psychosomatic) - also climbing up on top of walls surrounding the artifact appeared to climb through the wall (not noticed previously)

* I am unable to attempt my next mastery rank:  'Next Rank (GOLD DISCIPLE) in 0', but graph at top does not have a completely light blue line, and no option to take test - having done another mission (during which my primary weapon gained a level, I think, I could attempt the mastery test)

* I appear to be receiving the 'saviour of ...' achievements from every alert.

Edit: (Why is it that I don't get to experience errors that help players after a patch - I missed the 100% drop rate from traps, that sort of thing - but do get to experience the problem ones instead?)

Edited by Rauxon

I am rather upset that I did not know that the dragon nikana existed until now. I already belted out the bunch of plat necessary for the normal nikana, because I had no reason to beleive that another katana even existed, especially since the 13.0.0 patch notes only mentioned the single nikana.

I've opened a support ticked to return my purhcased nikana so that I can get a dragon nikana instead, which is what I would have done right away had the dragon nikana been properly visible and documented at the start.

I don't care about nikana right now, I 'd like to mention there only seems to be one prosecutor/mission at the moment. Which means how many missions to get one locator built? 250 if you are lucky, due to the fickleness of RNG. What is the chance of getting the blueprint/component you want with one locator? Not funny. April Fools was over a week ago. Cut it out.

Edited by SoanoS

I honestly don't get the Dakra nerf, not only is it a prime weapon, it has a mastery requirement, something the Orthos prime does not have and it is currently better than Dakra in literally every way, Dakra got it's speed nerfed to 1.0 so I assume the damage buff was to compensate, but now it's far weaker than before the update with 1.0 attack speed while Orthos prime gets to enjoy 1.2 attack speed.

I'd have to agree on the general sentiment towards the two Nikana forms. I didn't see the Dragon until I already had the standard. Went back for the Dragon, but I kinda think that the standard should be cheaper. Maybe they'll reduce the price and refund the difference.