Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, You Took What Should Have Been Fun And Just Turned It Into A Grind

And_Now_I_Dance

Wait, did they seriously up the rate for cores in the Void? I get them enough as it is while trying to get the infernal RP Chassis. I'm seriously glad we get these updates later, since stuff like this might kill the already small PS4 fanbase.

i got 3 uncommon in a 30 min run it seems higher then it used to be maybe cause they up all the % but since cores is like the 2nd to money i guess that's what we will see the most now

+1 OP.

I have not been able to try melee 2.0 out yet, and now without charge attacks I can only spam the melee key.

So yeah, maybe one day I will be able to try out all DE's hard work.

Why were these mods not added to common enemies?

Edited by Egg_Chen

10 runs is fine 50 runs is not

It took me 54 kril runs to get my standard frost systems. Does that mean that I should have been given it just because I wanted it? No, of course not.

My point was that this is how things have been for a long time and it isn't going to change. People get unlucky with drops but that doesn't mean they should have what they want handed to them just because they want it.

When they first delayed the update I wasn't expecting I would have to wait one more month to get all the fun of the said update. 

Still transmutation works a bit for the stance mods. 

If you have some uncommon and rare mods you don't need, and lots of money, and bit of luck...

Huh? I played 3 missions and got 4 stance drops. 3 were uncommon "fist" ones and I got a rare Axe one. This was just while doing an alert and a couple of Kappa runs (need Oxium for Tenno Lab research).

meanwhile it took me 5 hours to finally drop one single stance mod, for a weapon I don't even like to use.

Edited by DeadScream

It took me 54 kril runs to get my standard frost systems. Does that mean that I should have been given it just because I wanted it? No, of course not.

My point was that this is how things have been for a long time and it isn't going to change. People get unlucky with drops but that doesn't mean they should have what they want handed to them just because they want it.

115 people say the grind on everything is to high

There has always been grind and there will always be grind, the sooner you come to terms with that the better off you'll be. Just be patient and the mods will come eventually.

As I've said, patience is no longer viable when the mods have been specifically distributed to the drop tables of certain enemies.

For example, I've never fought Kela de Thaym; I never had to nor have I found it fun.  But now, I will never obtain the second dual dagger mod until the drop tables ever get rebalanced because it only drops from Kela; thus is mandatory farming when chasing certain enemies for mods.

I have to say, for something that DE has worked for months, im very disappointed with melee 2.0. Ive already had enough RNG in this game, and the amount of grinding required is just ridiculous to a point that Ive decided to ignore melee 2.0.

Frost systems are not required to make a major game mechanic function at an acceptable level.  Stance mods are.

I'm most upset about the fact that there's no easy way to access Hek for a solo player like me.

Please, DE, make the triangulator a one-time thing. RNG hates me too much for me to do it more than once.

Huh? I played 3 missions and got 4 stance drops. 3 were uncommon "fist" ones and I got a rare Axe one. This was just while doing an alert and a couple of Kappa runs (need Oxium for Tenno Lab research).

Wow, your luck simply proves that there is no grind, stances are abundant, and that no is complaining or grinding for 8+ hours at a time to get these new mods. 

What's the point of saying this? 

Not to mention half the mods are literally rare, so they will be by default the minority of the mods you find. Then if you want to find a specific one.... 

Yeah. 

115 people say the grind on everything is to high

That's how things are and if you envision a warframe in the future with less grind I admire your optimism but I wouldn't hold my breath.

As I've said, patience is no longer viable when the mods have been specifically distributed to the drop tables of certain enemies.

For example, I've never fought Kela de Thaym; I never had to nor have I found it fun. But now, I will never obtain the second dual dagger mod until the drop tables ever get rebalanced because it only drops from Kela; thus is mandatory farming when chasing certain enemies for mods.

If you don't want to grind that enemy you don't have to. There's always trade chat.

Look I get that you guys are frustrated, but this is really par the course for how these things go. It will be a pain for the first couple weeks and then things will level out.

DE, now would be an ideal time to offer stance mod packs in the market. I have a feeling you'll make a killing.

Edited by ApathyZer0

There has always been grind and there will always be grind, the sooner you come to terms with that the better off you'll be. Just be patient and the mods will come eventually.

I let you do the grind my friend, gladly. Enjoy! If you want to be treated like this well DE definitely think of players like grindmachines.

I play once or twice in every couple of day an hour or so, thats the bottom line for me, not worth the time and effort.

Hoolllyyy S#&$- this thread.

Dis OP.

Sums up EVERYTHING we've been feeling for the past day.

Past day? What about the last (more) than half a year? :D

Edited by H0PE

I wanted to reply to this topic but held back, I wanted to defend DE but kept patient. I wanted to wait until 13.1 hit before I allow myself to feel disgruntled and until then, I would wait and see what they do. I've been disappointed by dozens of gaming companies around the globe, and DE still manages as one of two developers remaining in my personal list to not let me down.

I believe that the so called grindwall for melee stances was not intended. I believed with would be fixed.

So there I am, writing these lines as the patch is deployed to fix the stance mods drops not appearing.

There you go, topic creator And_now_I_dance ! :) I hope you are happy now, as many others are for sure. I am glad you put this in the way you did, a constructive feedback barring any flame and aggression. And it is important to let our voices known in a manner like this, and not flame-spit and not pull back in grumbling annoyance.

And DE delivered. As usual.

Grindwall only exists to frustrate new players. I am already baking my Hyroid and I don't think I'll ever visit Hek again. The final confrontation is sort of fun but doesn't worth all the effort to grind bacons to get there.

I was really looking forward to pretty much everything this patch had to offer. Until the last minute when they revealed how much enraged genital mutilation one would have to endure to even have a glimmer of hope in Hell of experiencing anything remotely new. Took three hours of Void garbage to get one singular Argon Crystal. Then a door slammed shut on me and forced me into a wall, causing me to become permastuck and abort. Three hours of grinding Void for ONE Argon Crystal only to then be cheated out of it by terrible coding and the complete lack of an /unstuck command was, in a word, infuriating. Not fun. Infuriating. Especially after spending weeks and weeks trying to farm prime parts with absurdly reduced drop chances.

I would like to have some new items that don't require days/weeks of farming in Void. I am so ridiculously sick of Void. And these things DECAY!? Seriously. It's not enough to make them drop, maybe, once every three hours. Not only are they absurdly rare, but you have to farm every single one you need all at once or the game begins to rob you of your effort. Have school or work? Sucks for you. There goes your Argon you farmed for hours. Enjoy losing hours of your time you'll never get back.

And that's just the Argon debacle. Took me four hours to get enough of those items for *one* Vay Hek key. And that's with a Nekros. Same with the Argon. Used my Nekros for those, too.

As for the stance mods:  I guess I'll be deleting the Glaive Prime I just built specifically for Melee 2.0 that I spent stacks of hours and keys trying to farm, 'cause I'm sure as Hell not going to spend a single credit on the ridiculous, testicle-shredding hate furnace that is transmutation.

Edited by naardejood

I let you do the grind my friend, gladly. Enjoy! If you want to be treated like this well DE definitely think of players like grindmachines.

I play once or twice in every couple of day an hour or so, thats the bottom line for me, not worth the time and effort.

Everyone has their line in the sand. For some this will be it. I haven't reached mine yet. For me this is a wonderful opportunity to make a lot of plat off of impatient people.

Edited by ApathyZer0

I'm most upset about the fact that there's no easy way to access Hek for a solo player like me.

Please, DE, make the triangulator a one-time thing. RNG hates me too much for me to do it more than once.

Why can't you solo the triangulator. From what I know about it you just need to have all of your basic elements covered.  So use an elemental warframe like Ember or Frost and equip one elemental mod to each of your weapons. Your then good to go for soloing.

Legal Disclamer: I have yet to have the chance to play it.

Edit:dat hotfix

Edited by xRufus7x