Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Aboard The Dark Sector Hype Tra--Oh. Dang.

KoshLovesYou

Not enough sectors to claim. And I think there should be a cooldown on a sector after a successful conflict, to have someone hold it for a week without being challenged, and if you can't defend one of your sectors you'd also have a few days cooldown before you could recapture or start a conflict. I think it will allow for smaller alliances to get a turn at fighting over a sector instead of continuously watching big alliances duke it over on every map

People are literally sitting on an entire fleet of solar rails here... You want us to have a cool down with a solar rail fleet!? We should be allowed to attack as many times as we want. Sure give the ones attacked a cool down, but those who haven't been attacked yet. We attackers should be allowed to attack in barrages! We want a full blown war!

Not enough sectors to claim. And I think there should be a cooldown on a sector after a successful conflict, to have someone hold it for a week without being challenged, and if you can't defend one of your sectors you'd also have a few days cooldown before you could recapture or start a conflict. I think it will allow for smaller alliances to get a turn at fighting over a sector instead of continuously watching big alliances duke it over on every map

That's actually a really freakin' good idea. It might even be smart to implement something like a 'stages' of destruction, too. Even if you win the contested zone, if the competitor reached a certain value compared to your starting rails hp, you start over with a bit less max hp to compete with. Depends on how they handle repairs, we'll see.

You'd want that to perhaps scale with increased rewards, however: The point is to reward tenacity but allow for alternative victory, as well as allow clans to build replacements for when that rail finally poops out. Balance rather than handicaps.

People are literally sitting on an entire fleet of solar rails here... You want us to have a cool down with a solar rail fleet!? We should be allowed to attack as many times as we want. Sure give the ones attacked a cool down, but those who haven't been attacked yet. We attackers should be allowed to attack in barrages! We want a full blown war!

I say this as someone both in a big Clan/Alliance like that sitting on a stack of patient rails, and as someone who plays way more Team Fortress 2 than he should: Fighting a balanced fight in a video game is way more fun than rolling over a team at a major disadvantage.

Edited by KoshLovesYou

I waiting from this update only endgame content, game is still so easy  , most of bosses i kill in 1-2 seconds, you need to play like hour in defenses/survivals , only after game becoming chalanging, like i understand dark sectors is the same simple missions , less then 10 h to check.

I have a solution!  Once a rail is successfully contested, allow a 24 hour victory at the now ruined rail, while the new rail takes it's time.  Maybe even allow an infestation to issue forth.  The victor doesn't just go back home to bed after a victorious match.  They throw a party!  On the losers grave.  In war, after a battle, the victor doesn't just go back home to bed, they remove the last pockets of resistance, loot, pillage, establish order, etc.

Also, allow complete prefabrication of Solar Rails.  It's what an advanced society would do.

So 24 hours to deploy a rail then 24 hours of free play between invasions? Soooo because i work for 8 hours a day and sleep for at least 8 hours and of course other random things through out the day...your telling me i have an estimated 8 or so hours between work and sleep (if im not busy with LIFE) to play on a tile set that is forced to TAX you resources and credits just for...? what? extra experience and some extra drop chances for resources THAT GO TO THE OWNER OF THE RAIL!? (% i know) no wonder it boosts drop amount and chances otherwise you wont be getting anything from the dark sector. Ill stick to the void and regular missions thank you.

Well problem is... there are limited number of rails... they will always be in conflict. You can bet there are clans and people who stare at the time and instantly try to attack the moment it becomes available.

So there wont be any that haven't been attacked yet.

Chances are that majority of the alliances and clans will never get a chance to control one or even attack one.

Well problem is... there are limited number of rails... they will always be in conflict. You can bet there are clans and people who stare at the time and instantly try to attack the moment it becomes available.

So there wont be any that haven't been attacked yet.

Chances are that majority of the alliances and clans will never get a chance to control one or even attack one.

Yeah, So after spending all the resources, not to mention rush plat, to get everything done on time, Its all useless. My Clan and Alliance rails will just sit there useless till the end of time. It boggles my mind how having so few rails was ever thought to be ok. Its just a Tease for 99% of Warframe players. Because now no matter how good we are, How fast we are, and how much we pull together, The vast majority of us will never know what its like to control a dark sector for even the smallest amount of time. Its infinitely frustrating.

Yeah , I thought this post was about the game Dark Sector too ( I play the PS4 version atm ) and damn that was a great game. I guess it was my fantasy wish about a Dark Sector game that led up to the events happening now in Warframe. The dream will never die.

Edited by Soltic

It does feel strange for the first land grab (I think it's too late to change it now if people signed off etc/might not even be possible), but long term the deploy times are there for clans/alliances to have enough time or notice to build and prepare counter defenses to the active happenings of the Dark Sectors. 

Here in the good ol U.S.A we are use to having are land grabed. It's called Goverment hahaha

Here in the good ol U.S.A we are use to having are land grabed. It's called Goverment hahaha

Pfft, if the government didn't grab land and tax poor people, they'd have nothing to give to oil companies in subsidies and frakking areas.

The American governement is well on they way to relabeling as "The Corpus".... Hang on !