The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Attacks Suck!

LobsterFiend

I like how when I neck snap, my victim is not turned into a vegetable.  I'm a space ninja assassin, not a chiropractic physician!

Look on the bright side, at least you got a thanks for fixing that Grineer's stiff neck before he started showering your face with bullets. 

+400% damage is a big deal on lower levels, but against higher level enemies doesn't really mean much.

Stealth Attack bonuses should be larger, since it's already difficult to do as is without resorting to Loki or Ash. Makes me think of Skyrim and its +1,200% damage on daggers during stealth attacks, which basically kills everything.

+400% damage is a big deal on lower levels, but against higher level enemies doesn't really mean much.

Stealth Attack bonuses should be larger, since it's already difficult to do as is without resorting to Loki or Ash. Makes me think of Skyrim and its +1,200% damage on daggers during stealth attacks, which basically kills everything.

100% damage per enemy level 

Stealth should be one hit kill. Wouldn't work otherwise. If you snuck up on some one with the intent to kill, you wouldn't just scrape them. You'd stab them in the vitals.

And No Crybabies, oneshotting a single mook is not overpowered. Especially considering how slow stealth can be.

Edited by Oizen

I just got nostalgia'd in the face with that Skyrim reference. Additionally I agree that stealth attacks should insta-kill.

I agree to all of the gentleman here unless there's ladies in this thread. Technically speaking stealth attacks in most of the games are surely insta kill. Because it's called stealth attack for a reason. But i don't understand why stealth attacks shouldn't be a insta kill when you spend your time going around enemies back and stealth them from the back when you can shoot them in the face with your weapons. TOTALLY SUPPORT STEALTH ATTACK INSTA KILL ON WARFRAME !! Don't have to count the percentage just make it a insta kill whenever you stealth attack any enemies and ignores all the shield and stuffs. 

You don't just go up to a person at his/her back just to tickle them right?

Other than the mastery test I think I did less than ten stealth attacks total with the exception of when I was trying a stealth run with Ashe.  

Though I blame that on my damn carrier always shooting the bad guy while I'm sneaking up behind him.  I wish we could move that wrym mod that makes it only attack if you are attacked to the other sentinels.