Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Down 15/14/2014

Sanillo

Question

Has anyone else experienced networking error with logging in, chat or even updating after U13?

I have never had any of these problems before u13, yet now i get DNS lookup failed every time a login, and Please ensure your firewall allows port 3960 and 3962 when i tried to use chat.

I have sent a support ticket, just wanted to ask if i was alone :)

Hey there guys, I do know that this is not the best place to post this but lately I been getting this error everytime I log into warframe, The chat keeps loading and it says it cannot cannot to server and Error 10060, so if any of you guys know how to fix this please let me know in this post.

either get stuck in launcher or if i succeed to get in i have a blacck screen at the end of the mission

edit:

may be the end of the world as well

Edited by Tsoe

I assume it isn't just me who hasn't been able to connect to the game the launcher just stays at "checking for updates" for the last half an hour or so, I also have been having trouble connecting to the website.

No mention of anything on Twitter yet though.

Edited by Jussler

Since hours you got issue with server, login, launcher, website.

What is going on? No twitter info, no forum info (its down anyways for me 50% at the time when I refresh).

I'm from central EU, could be that the issue related to some country wide problem with dns or something but I doubt it though, seems other sites, youtube, websites in general, download, radio, etc are working.

Information de, information, users would like to know whats happening please [At least me]!

Thank you!

Edited by H0PE

It's everybody, no worries. Just waiting for DE to fix all the issues that have been coming up since yesterday. Not sure what's causing it though. The game was working well last night for me so i'm not sure why it happened again this morning. But yea we just gotta be patient.