The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connectivity Issues - Keep Calm And...

Letter13

Alternatively, you can play Dark Sector instead of Warframe. It's pretty cheap now I think, rough around the edges(understatement), but fun to murder people with a glaive.

Stalker is just as annoying though, at least ours can't turn invisible and launch one-hit-kill projectiles.

Keep calm and make up conspiracy theories;

It's because we won the MMobomb showdown.

Damn beat me to the first part of it, SMITE'rs are doing this instead of posting of how we shouldn't have won.

Edited by genthis

There is only 1 question left...

Will hamster prime synergize with grate prime?

Hamster Prime should be a Sentinel!!  It could run around the map and open doors, hack terminals, disable traps and set new ones.

Quick everyone!

Raise your hands in the air and give your energy to the hamsters!

The spirit bomb is our only hope!

I actually did this.  My palms kinda went tingly after a second, I think it worked!!

But regarding the panic of the servers, here's a tip 

7T1oBPd.png

Edited by Noamuth

Alternatively, you can play Dark Sector instead of Warframe. It's pretty cheap now I think, rough around the edges(understatement), but fun to murder people with a glaive.

Stalker is just as annoying though, at least ours can't turn invisible and launch one-hit-kill projectiles.

...I remeber this game from long ago but never really looked at it.  It's single player warframe, WTH?!

Play Flappy Zephyr!

Flappy Zephyr can be started without logging into the game by typing "flappy" into the username/e-mail field and leaving the password blank.

The launcher will still need to connect though, but once it's connected once you shouldn't have any issues running Flappy Zephyr.

Where is the down vote button...