Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Buy Platinum - Ip Address Blocked

natty762

Yesterday I got an 'Honor of the Lotus' 50% off token to buy platinum, but then the servers went down, DDOS, so I didn't try to buy platinum (just in case), but I went on to the website this morning, attempted to log on and received the following message:

Sorry, too many failed login attempts from your IP address. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later

How did this happen & how can I buy the platinum now?

(I didn't previously fail to login, it even had my info remembered for logins)

My friend got punched out right now from Foundry (re-log), every time he tried to enter the Foundry he got punched.

Now he received the same message:

«Sorry, too many failed login attempts from your IP address. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later»

Seems like issues with server again. Well, just wait.

We're looking into this issue right now! Sorry for the inconvenience, will update with answers! 

Yay!

Other than this, OP, all I can say is to wait. I had the same problem, but in addition to being unable to purchase plat, I was locked out of Warframe altogether, and was only let back in just this morning.

This is likely a result of some of the measures taken to prevent/fend off the DDoS attacks.

It seems DE's supercharged Orokin Hamster Primes are a bit too overzealous. I'm sure a fix is inbound.

We're looking into this issue right now! Sorry for the inconvenience, will update with answers!

Glad to hear it, guys. Hope the severs will stabilize ASAP.

I got the same error from the other ISP I tried to login from and nobody in that network (using same IP address) plays Warframe but me.

Could not login on this site but could still login in the game, barely as it is now.