The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday Hype!

Sedant

Why can we not have both? I doubt that the team who is working on fixes/tweaks is the same that is working on new content:

WEll, they did gave us both

No new content and No fixes

One stone Two birds XD

So why is it that the dnikana needs a nerf? 

It doesn't. It requires clan research and to use the normal Nikana as sacrifice. This is 72 hours if spent crafting, if you include the clan research. Also remember that most strong weapons are locked behind Mastery Rank 6(Soma, Synapse, etc.), while this requires Mastery Rank 8. Then you consider the fact that it's also primarily Slash damage(weaker against robots and rocket shooting Grineer), requires melee range, and also could really use a rare stance mod.

Taking this all into consideration, it seems like the people complaining about it are probably the ones who are Mastery Rank 7 or lower.

Edited by Grascen

It doesn't. It requires clan research and to use the normal Nikana as sacrifice. This is 72 hours if spent crafting, if you include the clan research. Also remember that most strong weapons are locked behind Mastery Rank 6(Soma, Synapse, etc.), while this requires Mastery Rank 8. Then you consider the fact that it's also primarily Slash damage(weaker against robots and rocket shooting Grineer), requires melee range, and also could really use a rare stance mod.

Taking this all into consideration, it seems like the people complaining about it are probably the ones who are Mastery Rank 7 or lower.

Ahh the old "nerf it cause I can't have it yet" brigade. I can buy that.

No Tenno reinforcements till the DDOS attack is taken care of.

ROFL, how can you guys even expect then to add more content while their servers are literally under DDOS attack ? Server stability is their no.1 priority right now. All updates and new stuff will be added once the servers are stable enough to work.

Edited by Deathstroke2000

This Wednesday is definitely shaping up to deliver more of the fix/tweak area rather than any new content.

Tbh, im not expecting anything this week after all the server issue. You guys probs need the week to secure everything down, which is cool.

Better connectivity options! 80% of my online experience is unavailable! This game is 300% better online! I know how much of a hassle it would be to totally replace the internet settings and availability. Is it me or am I the only one who plays solo against their will? I'm pretty frustrated.

it seems like the people complaining about it are probably the ones who are Mastery Rank 7 or lower.

it seems like the people complaining about it are probably the ones who are Mastery Rank 7 or lower.

BINGO AMIGO

Post this comment with 75% of nerf suggestion threads.