Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday Hype!

Sedant

This Wednesday is definitely shaping up to deliver more of the fix/tweak area rather than any new content.

Will the Sugatra placement on the Dragon Nikana be fixed today? Because right now instead of being at the end of the hilt they're placed in the middle of it.

i would like to see a a tileset for darksectors because as it turns out these places we havent been able to reach for hundreds of years is actually places we have been to millions of times. and the drop rate fix for tranquil cleave

Indeed, a new tileset for dark sectors would be lovely. Quite frankly I was disapointed when I found out they were just the same tile sets as the normal planets. I wouldnt expect anything this wednesday on it but in the future a new tileset would be awesome.

server stability would just be great for now 

I would absolutely love to have a Kubr0, but I don't want them right now. They would bring more bugs to a game that is unstable at this moment. I'm all for the delicious fixes.

Agreed , twice...

they are playfully mocking your stats for the game. Polite ribbing. Messing about.

Now I get it , thanks.

Well for thouse one most of us take low level melee to level up it , I cannot beat enemies at 30 min wave with a level 10 melee unmoded.

This Wednesday is definitely shaping up to deliver more of the fix/tweak area rather than any new content.

When are you going to focus on polish and reduce dilution and stuff like that?

Heavy weapons being underwhelming due to slow attacks, mediocre damage and heavy stamina drain.. 

More unique variety between weapons? Most are just 10+ that, -5 this. Most have the same critical and status proc chance. Kinda boring.

Make Oxium less tedious to farm.. move Warframe ability mods and default Sentinel precepts to market and sell for credit.

There is a lot of things that could be done that would make Warframe more enjoyable.

I would prefer fixes and stabilities, and changes (such as changes from notes taken in the melee 2.0 megathread).

If there's any content, maybe cosmetics? *winkTrinityImmortalSkinwink*

Trinity is already immortal in her base skin though!