Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Takes Care Of Tenno Logistics?

Im_a_Turtle

Who takes care of Tenno logistics? Who are the people that fix and refuel the drop ships, build and maintain the dojos, retrieve information for the Lotus, etc? Even if the Lotus is a Super AI it seems unrealistic that she's been able to do anything without some outside help. Tenno occult perhaps?

Are the gimp suited prisoners from Rescue missions the commoner Tenno workers/followers?

Female_hostage_cut_out_zpsf5a50be2.png221px-Male_hostage_cut_out_zps086e0c36.p

If so, wouldn't it be nice to populate your Dojos with crews of Tenno Acolytes doing day-to-day tasks? (And maybe a little more backstory on how Lotus has been able to find and locate all these prisoners herself yet not reveal of what she is doing with those refugees.)

There are always the workers behind every fighting force, and i really doubt that the Warframes are even equipped to do simple logistical tasks other than lifting and smashing things, excluding the Booben. Plus i've heard that Warframes are literally melded to the wearer so they're incapable of taking it off through normal means.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle

While I do wanna see the people behind the Tenno, supporting Lotus (as I'm sure she has some non-Warframe agents as well), I also still want to see more general civilians. Not Corpus, not Grineer, just a totally neutral faction. The pure humans that the Corpus build for and the Grineer fight to conquer.i

Actually I'd be in favor of labor class A.I. about nearly everywhere in the game for every faction including Tenno...

The only people we currently see are the ones that want to see us dead. But I can't imagine for example that the Grineer Lancers are repairing the ships themselves or perform all the work in there and in their outposts. They are trained to kill stuff and not for maintenance work or to operate the consoles placed all around the tilesets.

The Corpus may be different... I actually could imagine the Corpus Crewman working there and not only being there for guard purposes.

At least I've the feeling that the maps feel lonely and boring apart from the stuff we kill...  The maps feel very sterile and as if there's like nobody really working there and the stuff placed around the map never actually being used.

Best example are the Grineer asteroids... There could be so much sh*t going on there with miners and labor workers transporting stuff around the map but all we ever see are boxes/crates and mining machines standing around to settle dust on them as if they haven't been used in ages. Same for the Corpus outposts... What the hell are they doing there if there's nothing to protect like a production facility.

And I think there should be some maintenance workers in our Dojos too... If you aren't in a 300 people clan you are often completely alone in your dojo. It's like a complete waste of space if there's nothing going on in there.

There should be much more interactivity with labor class A.I. that's not taking part in the combat action for sure... Just to add some "life" to the maps...

i think Lotus is an organisation/faction that we work for, consisting of all kinds of people: scientists, soldiers, mechanics, dokters etc.

and i think te lotus we talk to is an AI, the program that redirects orders to the tenno.

Edited by marbatico

julio, its definately julio, he sells hotdogs sometime in his hotdog stand beside the solar rails

he sometimes go in ceres since tennos get hungry there , got alot of customers actually.

you know i envy julio, he got alot of salary delivering things and being guarded by epic tenno ships are totally a cake walk, he doesnt even need to fight

and he gets paid and comes home early for his fave tv shows. julio is the man. sometimes i want to quit being a tenno and be just like julio.

i think being like julio is fun.

julio, its definately julio, he sells hotdogs sometime in his hotdog stand beside the solar rails

he sometimes go in ceres since tennos get hungry there , got alot of customers actually.

you know i envy julio, he got alot of salary delivering things and being guarded by epic tenno ships are totally a cake walk, he doesnt even need to fight

and he gets paid and comes home early for his fave tv shows. julio is the man. sometimes i want to quit being a tenno and be just like julio.

i think being like julio is fun.

With Tenno's not getting their Battlepay at the solar rails I guess that Julio will be out of the business soon or move his stand elsewhere.

Imagine the ability to enslave/convert enemies to workers in your Dojos? Like, having clan-colored or emblem-branded Corpus crewmen walking around doing stuff?

My Dojo would be full of Grineer *breathes heavily* 

Imagine going through a sand garden, and a Grineer gardener who just shaped the sand neatly, sees you destroy his beautiful work and starts yelling "TENNO SKOOM!" at you while shaking his rake angrily.

What I want to know is, who is that Tenno "finding" loot during Survival missions?

I dunno, but I'd rather be that Tenno than the distraction.

I think every time I do survival about how to do that: make both sides playable, but I can't come up with any good way to make it interesting.  Maybe with some big parkour rooms to navigate, but people would learn the rooms and get rewards much faster than 1/5min, or conversely, you'd get some newbie to that mode and you wouldn't even get 1/10min.  Unless of course each room/stage were time-locked so you couldn't exceed 1 reward/5 minutes, with a fail-safe (i.e., you didn't get the loot in 5 min, room opens, loot is awarded anyway, go on to the next room).  But then if all that is going to be in place, why even bother with it in the first place?

My Dojo would be full of Grineer *breathes heavily* 

Imagine going through a sand garden, and a Grineer gardener who just shaped the sand neatly, sees you destroy his beautiful work and starts yelling "TENNO SKOOM!" at you while shaking his rake angrily.

Oh please let this happen! I'd do that all day long XD

I dunno, but I'd rather be that Tenno than the distraction.

I think every time I do survival about how to do that: make both sides playable, but I can't come up with any good way to make it interesting.

I had a backflash when doing survival missions for the first time. I was like "I was playing solo all the time, so I was often enough that lone Tenno operative when I did my RAID MISSIONS" ... and said missions got removed.

What I'd love to see is a combo mission system which would only work in co-op, because minimum players are 2. One is the actual person raiding the location, the others are fighting for survival. If solo, you would be able to choose between regular survival or raid.

Sorry for offtopic, and sorry for the half-baked idea of this, one of the many suggestions that linger around in my head which I haven't had the chance to flesh out properly.

ontopic; I so hope for the hubs to have NPCs walking around which give us the living, breathing experience of us actually having logistics in the back.

Who takes care of Tenno logistics? Who are the people that fix and refuel the drop ships, build and maintain the dojos, retrieve information for the Lotus, etc? Even if the Lotus is a Super AI it seems unrealistic that she's been able to do anything without some outside help. Tenno occult perhaps?

Are the gimp suited prisoners from Rescue missions the commoner Tenno workers/followers?

Female_hostage_cut_out_zpsf5a50be2.png221px-Male_hostage_cut_out_zps086e0c36.p

If so, wouldn't it be nice to populate your Dojos with crews of Tenno Acolytes doing day-to-day tasks? (And maybe a little more bac on how Lotus has been able to find and locate all these prisoners herself yet not reveal of what she is doing with those refugees.)

There are always the workers behind every fighting force, and i really doubt that the Warframes are even equipped to do simple logistical tasks other than lifting and smashing things, excluding the Booben. Plus i've heard that Warframes are literally melded to the wearer so they're incapable of taking it off through normal means.

I'd say these people are capured Tenno without a Warframe wearing... Warframe underwear. This kinda confirms that different Warframes can be taken on and off.

Nevertheless, I really like the idea of Dojo workers-maybe some unarmed Moas bought from the Corpus. You could also find them as working Moas in missions.

Also agree to the need of Grineer Asteroid mine workers. Maybe I'd like to know furthermore if there are any civilian people because the Corpus seem to be a merchant cult and the Grineer cloned soldiers. They reign different planets-maybe with their own population.

Edited by Scarab14