Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Win 1000 Platinum! Tenn Os Clan Emblem Design Contest! [Deadline 5/19/2014]

-XeqtR

**Updated OP with a new font idea that we like. As said in the post, we are still open to any and all things including a different font (if it looks cool, we will still enjoy it). Thanks for the uploads so far guys, some of these look AMAZING!

Changed the front on my submission. 

Three different variants (the third can be put into a shield if you'd like, but that's the pure Corpus version).

128p:

rio9.png

9n6w.png

o4cl.png

Originals:

Edited by AntoineFlemming

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit most of these emblem look amazing but keep in mind almost all of the good ones have a ridiculous glow effect on them. Keep in mind that the game Automatically makes your emblem glow, so by adding so much glow you will not be able to see a thing when you upload it.

P.S I might take part after my art exam tomorrow is over :)

2nd try

Heads up, rememeber that after the dds compression, tiny details are gone, i think my hexagonal background does well after the compression because the details are big.

I say this because i see many emblems with really tiny gaps, those gaps will be gone after the compression, make no mistake.

Tenn_os_new.png

Edited by KIREEKPSO

I wanted to highlight the elite and prestigious background of your clan with royal blues, golds and a silver trim hinted in, as well as knotted designs in the background of the shield. 

Enhanced [illustrator Vector]

TENNOS128x128-01_zps65ec974c.png

128x128 Version [Photoshop]

TENNOS128X128TRUE_zps9a418f24.png

Here's my submission, let me know what you think! Designed in Adobe Illustrator CS6

Edited by BoneMarksman

Ok, here are my 3 Submissions :)

I don't really care if I win or lose, but since I have no decent way of earning any platinum I decided that I might as well take part.

Since there wasn't any specific theme for this contest I decided to make 3 variants, I made sure all of them have adequate glow, transparency and detail to make sure they will look as best as possible in-game on a banner or on the shoulder of a Tenno. I also did not want to do anything similar to the emblems already submitted. Keep in Mind that I can make event he slightest of changes to any of these emblems at your request.

Ready to Upload Size:

eqe97mz.png

Mbyofd9.png

op2idhX.png

Large Size:

DO5dPTA.png

CB6Wd9I.png

DGY6RG0.png

I also make emblems as a hobby,even though it may not benefit me much I enjoy making them and I am willing to take emblem requests in the form of a comment on my thread. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/226858-%E2%9D%88-jithvans-clan-alliance-emblem-shop-%E2%9D%88/

Cheers!

Edited by Jithvan

The contest is now completed. We have all voted and the winning emblem goes to Yuicne (Post #15). Congratulations!

Thank you to everyone who entered, there were truly some great entries. Unfortunately we can only choose one.

The contest is now completed. We have all voted and the winning emblem goes to Yuicne (Post #15). Congratulations!

Thank you to everyone who entered, there were truly some great entries. Unfortunately we can only choose one.

Awesome, i was expecting more submissions in fairness. So as is the deal send me a forum message once the icon is accepted by the admin or add me in-game.