Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Annoying!

(PSN)x35_DOuBLeTReYx

Whenever I play any mode in general that stupidly annoying drum music puts me off and makes me m prime the mission or leave early in defence but seriously is there any OTHER battle songs to play in the background?

The only time I stayed till 50 on outer terminus is because stalker came at wave 3 and his music is epic. DE you might as well make stalkers music the main battle music

Music on mute = problem solved :P But in seriousness, yes the drumming can be kinda annoying at times but simply modifying your settings to a decreased music or increased sound effects should clear that distraction.

Failing that, simply listen to music via another device or something >.> 

Why can't you just turn music off if it so annoys you?

I usually turn on my own music in background. Can PS4 play your music in a background?

Do not think the console can do so atm, not sure as never really tested so cannot confirm it.

There is a whole set of brand new music on the way.

Warframes Music is awesome!!! New stuff is ofcourse welcome, but what´s in there has set the mood effectively for over a year now. It´s badass drum-roll-battlesounds!!! What more can you ask for?! XD

everybody who doesn´t like it should be beaten with a stick, for having no idea about Sounddesign!!!

Warframes Music is awesome!!! New stuff is ofcourse welcome, but what´s in there has set the mood effectively for over a year now. It´s badass drum-roll-battlesounds!!! What more can you ask for?! XD

everybody who doesn´t like it should be beaten with a stick, for having no idea about Sounddesign!!!

How much do YOU know about sound design, to praise raw percussion over everything on a sci-fi shooter in 202nd decade

Edited by Cemges

Erm what? The current music we have stopped creating any decent mood and atmosphere a long time ago.

Ask for something new, fresh, suits the gameplay on the screen, your/allies condition, something with a catchy theme which gives you the chills. I could ask for a lot more and I do.

I'm no musician but beating drums doesn't sound as 'complex' as you're clearly implying. You aren't fooling anyone. In fact, I'd say you have no idea.

I kinda like the drums. Maybe use the music from the unpublished Dark Sector concept trailer, or maybe make a new epic Taiko drum theme with more men shouting in the background. Throw in a violin, and some electric instruments to make something truly epic for boss fights.

I think we need more drum themes...