Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking News: Eclipse Members Are Jealous Of The Public....

2ply

Word on the Street says that many members of the Eclipse Alliance have discussed their discontent with being a part of Eclipse due to the fact that they want that EPIC BATTLE PAY too,  but cannot take advantage of it because they are a part of the Alliance. 

To Quote an anonymous member of the Eclipse Community: "I wish I could have my cake and eat it too" 

Another Quote: "I have never been able to make that much credits in such a short time, and I still can't because I'm behind it"

Eclipse has indeed broke records in that it has managed to provide the public with the absolute BEST option for Credit farming in all of Warframe's history.

In fact, during the contested times there have been battle pays as high as 25,000 credits per run. This has become known as "BATTLE PAY PRIME" a step above the standard Epic Battle Pay amounts.

Many of the public have began to realize that Dark Sectors are not the best places to farm credits even without any tax.

Once you take this fact into consideration, it may be safe to say that the Tax rates are for the best.

Slowly more and more people are coming to accept the higher tax rates, thanks to the promise of regular Epic Battle Pay as a result, providing those who want it with far more credits than they could acquire in the same time anywhere in the current state of the game. 

To date the Eclipse Alliance has proven that it will deliver on its promise to give back to the community what it was forced to take in taxes to secure these rails, and provide a quality service.

A quote from one of the officials from Eclipse: "We have no real use for the credits we attain through taxes, we see no point in holding this money for very long, we simply use it to defend our rails and provide our supporters with the epic battle pay they deserve"

With a track record like that of Eclipse, it is safe to say that they are indeed providing an extraordinary service to the community of Warframe, with no intention to keep the credits they receive through tax, and an ultimate LOW of 0% tax on resources, Eclipse cannot be beat in terms of quality and quantity under the same roof.

Still the title remains, Eclipse has managed to make everyone jealous, even those inside the Alliance itself!

-Breaking News Team

Breaking News! Eclipse Is Removing Anger From The Galaxy!

(04/22/14) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220479-breaking-news-eclipse-is-removing-anger-from-the-galaxy/?p=2555213

Edited by 2ply

the premise of your argument is flawed in that no one gives a sh!t about credits or resources when playing in dark sectors; it's the bonus %exp that draws players

20-23k credits per 5 wave run on Ceres/Pluto Defense Dark Sectors says otherwise.

tl,dr:

Taxes are good! Support Eclipse, meet their new'n'shiny taxes with tears of joy! Help them pay to a handful of mercenaries with your moniez! Moniez are waste, taxes are good!

Pal, you really should work at some government propaganda. It is THAT well-written.

the premise of your argument is flawed in that no one gives a sh!t about credits or resources when playing in dark sectors; it's the bonus %exp that draws players

Speak for yourself.

Edited by Khranitel

tl,dr:

Taxes are good! Support Eclipse, meet their new'n'shiny taxes with tears of joy! Help them pay to a handful of mercenaries with your moniez! Moniez are waste, taxes are good!

Pal, you really should work at some third-world government propaganda.

Counter-argument time! Another angle to look at it is this: it doesn't matter who controls a rail, some other clan/alliance will always be there to contest it. So if Eclipse can manage a large enough advantage in battle pay, theoretically there would be no reason for anybody to support the challenger. This would lead to (in an ideal scenario) the challenging rail's HP being reduced to 0 before the time runs out, increasing the cycling speed at which we're allowed to get back to the fun Dark Sector Missions.

Edited by DeathKoala

well even with running the numbers game.. if they take 5% tax from mission that have 2k more credits than any non-Dark Sector mission i am still netting more credits while running the DS missions than i would net from running regular mission with no taxation...

also given they dont collect resources and i get the extra resource modifier that is present on dark sectors i kinda feel that i am still proffitting if i choose the sectors carefully enough (dont take too long to look who have low tax percentage on any sectors) so if eclipse is getting money while i crunch millions in the high pay missions then so what ? they are still handing it back to me what they happened tax with intrest during the Epic battlepay events so why would i care if they have 10% or even 20% tax... given how fast DS defence is to grind out they are still better credits / minute with or without tax, only look that the tax is not too high (70%+ starts cutting the income to about same level that any _non_ DS mission have the regular battle rewards)

Edited by Weke

Actually it depends upon the dark sector, some dark sectors I WANT credits, some i go for exp :P  Its easier than using finite keys.

Tell that to the 500k I made, which then lead to me transmuting a Tranquil Cleave and Rage mod card.

I would agree.

Except on a melee XP bonus node everyone uses guns.

GG

And then melee on a gun XP bonus node.

wat.

Edited by Utarious