Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking News: Eclipse Members Are Jealous Of The Public....

2ply

I don't know about you, but I couldn't care less about their "EPIC BATTLE PAY". I'll keep fighting against them, even if it's for free, and so will the rest of my friends. Besides, the other alliances usually offer okay-ish battlepays so I'm fine with that.

I gotta hand it to them though. I've never had this much fun playing the game.

Tribute to do what? 

Battlepay can't be given out to your own alliance members, it's all locked in a vault to fund other invasions.

Any member of an alliance sees 0 profit from their efforts in to solar rail wars. It's one big massive credit sink.

The only benefit to invasions is the prestige. Money making is better and more reliable by running the dark sectors with how the battlepay system works. 

You realize that the credits/resources in the Alliance vault can be distributed to all clans in the Alliance right?

Which can then be used to build dojo stuff.

Did you think DE implemented the Tribute system only to "fund other invasions"?

You realize that the credits/resources in the Alliance vault can be distributed to all clans in the Alliance right?

but who the hell wants/needs more credits/resources, its like the last thing we want or even care about.

I am aware, but, that's still not giving any profit to the alliance members who are likely putting in time and effort to run their own attacks and defenses without reward. They're breaking even at best amongst themselves.

Word on the Street says that many members of the Eclipse Alliance have discussed their discontent with being a part of Eclipse due to the fact that they want that EPIC BATTLE PAY too,  but cannot take advantage of it because they are a part of the Alliance. 

To Quote an anonymous member of the Eclipse Community: "I wish I could have my cake and eat it too" 

Another Quote: "I have never been able to make that much credits in such a short time, and I still can't because I'm behind it"

Eclipse has indeed broke records in that it has managed to provide the public with the absolute BEST option for Credit farming in all of Warframe's history.

In fact, during the contested times there have been battle pays as high as 25,000 credits per run. This has become known as "BATTLE PAY PRIME" a step above the standard Epic Battle Pay amounts.

Many of the public have began to realize that Dark Sectors are not the best places to farm credits even without any tax.

Once you take this fact into consideration, it may be safe to say that the Tax rates are for the best.

Slowly more and more people are coming to accept the higher tax rates, thanks to the promise of regular Epic Battle Pay as a result, providing those who want it with far more credits than they could acquire in the same time anywhere in the current state of the game. 

To date the Eclipse Alliance has proven that it will deliver on its promise to give back to the community what it was forced to take in taxes to secure these rails, and provide a quality service.

A quote from one of the officials from Eclipse: "We have no real use for the credits we attain through taxes, we see no point in holding this money for very long, we simply use it to defend our rails and provide our supporters with the epic battle pay they deserve"

With a track record like that of Eclipse, it is safe to say that they are indeed providing an extraordinary service to the community of Warframe, with no intention to keep the credits they receive through tax, and an ultimate LOW of 0% tax on resources, Eclipse cannot be beat in terms of quality and quantity under the same roof.

Still the title remains, Eclipse has managed to make everyone jealous, even those inside the Alliance itself!

Thank you very much for understanding how Eclipse operates. I am tired of hearing all the complaints about us hoarding the Dark Sectors.

I am aware, but, that's still not giving any profit to the alliance members who are likely putting in time and effort to run their own attacks and defenses without reward. They're breaking even at best amongst themselves.

Okay, let's say they are breaking even. Quoting myself: "People want the Dark Sectors for 2 reasons. Tribute, and prestige. One is not achievable without the other." They still get the prestige (and all the rage from other players that comes with it).

Edit: And that's a best case scenario. For all we know they could be swimming in credits, with the 10-20% tax on credits. At some point it is entirely possible they will implement resource taxes as well. Does this matter to us players? Not with the boosts to resources and credit rewards you get from playing DS missions. They far outweigh a measly 10-20% tax rate. If you're there just for exp, even more power to you.

but who the hell wants/needs more credits/resources, its like the last thing we want or even care about.

JJkXK5h.jpg

Edited by Sharenis

I'm not sure about how I am supposed to feel about Eclipse.

I get nothing for grinding the conflicts while everyone else is being showered with credits.

I had 10% credit tax on most nodes but for some reasons it was 74% for alliance members in Sinai. Which was the one node with the resources I need.

So yes I am actually jealous of everyone else.

Okay, let's say they are breaking even. Quoting myself: "People want the Dark Sectors for 2 reasons. Tribute, and prestige. One is not achievable without the other." They still get the prestige (and all the rage from other players that comes with it).

I acknowledge that.

The only benefit to invasions is the prestige. Money making is better and more reliable by running the dark sectors with how the battlepay system works. 

But people don't have a problem with not being in the spotlight, they have a problem that invasions lock out the best missions in the game for levelling and resource farming. 

Prestige for up to 4000 or actual advantage in game for everyone.

I acknowledge that.

But people don't have a problem with not being in the spotlight, they have a problem that invasions lock out the best missions in the game for levelling and resource farming. 

Prestige for up to 4000 or actual advantage in game for everyone.

Sir, you are addressing another topic entirely. It has been said (many, many times) that a 24 hour period to play the DS missions before they become contested again is far too short, especially for people who have full time jobs. I happen to agree with that as well.

Sir, you are addressing another topic entirely. It has been said (many, many times) that a 24 hour period to play the DS missions before they become contested again is far too short, especially for people who have full time jobs. I happen to agree with that as well.

Well okay then, glad to see we agree on that at least. 

Wouldn't mind seeing the guardian drones getting a new paint job either(Hook em up with Alliance emblems?), they look so lifeless.

i don't think challenging a sector is greedy. it's ridiculous that one alliance can even hold that many sectors at once. are the rest of the alliances not even trying? if eclipse is winning all the sectors then they deserve them.

i don't mean offense but you sound like you hate eclipse cos you're sour about being kicked rather than their "greediness"

I was just pointing out my personnel point of view at the time when people first started to hate them. I don't care if I got kicked or not but what I did care about at the time was whether they had the decency to tell my why I got kicked.

I absolutely agree, I wonder why the eclipse leaders cant say what you said out in public.

In addition to this post, I would like to repost a post I made in steam, its a pretty little newspaper article too, thought it might be relevant here. It answers the question as to why people hate eclipse.... not that I do any more.

People hate Eclipse cause they are being Greedy Milk. They are forgetting that this is endgame and are not giving chances for other alliances/clan to hold nodes. By Attacking and trying to conquer all nodes and by showing off their enormous credit banks they are making it obvious that they want to buy the communities support. Since they are not giving chances for other clans/alliances to take their own nodes they are starting conflict by encouraging other clans/alliances to fight against them. When nodes are in conflict we all know that it takes ages for a conflict to end and that you cannot Credit & Xp Farm at the same time <--- This ♥♥♥♥es off the community.

In My own Personal Opinion I think that the Eclipse leaders are idiots to try and colonize the entire solar system without giving a chance to other players. I also used to be apart of Eclipse before U13, I bought a forum for them and was an active and committed warlord in their ranks, but they kicked me without reason on one fine day. After 24 hours of being confused I asked one of my friends in the clan why I was kicked and this was basically what he said. 
You have been kicked cause your clan has not reached its max player limit.
My clan at the time had 84/100 active players.
Later I found out that this was an excuse just to make room for Famous Clans such as Flow and of that of famous and respected youtuber Mark from PeoplesChoiceGaming and that I was not the only clan kicked.

I of course, was devastated.. that a person would willingly get rid of committed and active players just to take in those who are famous. I now lead an Alliance of my own with a community of players that have the potential to be famous, I have not depolyed rails or attacked any nodes because unlike Eclipse and those attacking them, we care about the community and do not want to start unnecessary rail battles that will ♥♥♥♥ off the community. And Keep in mind that my alliance is not the only alliance being passive for now.

Here is my Advice for Eclipse. Give other Alliances a Chance to own nodes, If you guys are desperate for nodes Just stick to one planet. If you are trying to keep nodes "Out Of Conflict" say so in public so the community knows you are trying to help them.

So in short, because of the actions done by the leaders of Eclipse Before and After U13, many people got really angry.

Hope this Answers your questions,
I Hold No Grudge against any players in this wonderful community,
Cheers & Have Fun, Remember This is just a Game! xD

~Jithvan (Warlord- UberFalcons)(Founder- Tenno Above All )

Wat

Dude.

Eclipse was made like half a week after U13 hit. It was made when the Facefocc plan imploded and the alliance split into Eclipse and Mighty Violation Train. I know for a fact they didn't kick small clans because I am part of a small clan within Eclipse.

The plan was simple: A rail for everybody. Every clan tried to grab a rail. We had a ton of clans participating. Logical result? We grabbed a ton of nodes. Turns out successful diplomacy gave a major advantage. Who knew?

Now we're just doing our best to keep them because that's part of the game.

Also because some tax messups (accidental 50% tax in Sinai once, y'see) led to our Alliance having some Very Full Coffers so might as well give Epic Lootz to people.

We haven't attacked any rails, because we don't need to. Our leaders have been doing a very good job at putting the money where it's needed and repairing rails as required, and thus we've managed to keep all of our rails. Turns out superior administration gave a major advantage. Who knew?

-snippety-

Also I think this is the first time anybody within Eclipse actually bothers to speak at length of its internal composition. The disconnect between public perception and reality is hilarious, let me tell you.

We don't even have a recruitment thread. Those -snip- clans? All ad-hoc. Props to the liaisons and leaders, they are good at the job.

As an aside I believe there's no plans to implement any resource taxes at any point in the future. No need to, really. So far I haven't heard of any clans that wasn't capable of funding its own R&D and like I said before we're quite good on credits.

I do wish I could get my own battle pay, though....

Edited by Kyte

We haven't attacked any rails, because we don't need to. Our leaders have been doing a very good job at putting the money where it's needed and repairing rails as required, and thus we've managed to keep all of our rails.

With that many clans, having only 8 rails is actually kind of sad. (Of course, we have 49-soon-to-be-50 undeployed rails so yeah)

Also I think this is the first time anybody within Eclipse actually bothers to speak at length of its internal composition. The disconnect between public perception and reality is hilarious, let me tell you.

We don't even have a recruitment thread. Those 32 clans? All ad-hoc. Props to the liaisons and leaders, they are good at the job.

Thank you for being semi-transparent about it. If more Eclipse members (maybe officers?) did make some of their internal affairs and conducting of such public, I reckon we would have a lot less "Eclipse-haters".

Now, change battle pay to 15k at Ceres-Seimeni. 5k is not "EPIC BATTLE PAY" :'(

Well I actually have no idea who's leading so can't help you there. :V

Also I just discovered the reason why there's no recruitment thread is because the leadership doesn't want it. :D

Edited by Kyte

That is rather unfortunate, seeing as the lack of transparency will continue to fuel those "I hate Eclipse" threads etc.

Of course, if you're fine with that, good for you. It's none of my business really. Just another mercenary-type player here.

Its fine, you fixed it. Also, its important to keep in mind that the more other alliances know about Eclipse, the more they can use that info against them in the future.

Haters gonna hate man, no need to respond to them. It won't change their minds anyway.

Edited by Lediard

-snip-

Just saying a lot of your info is wrong. Eclipse was in the works for awhile, we attacked 1 rail so far, we also lost 1 rail (but we didn't want that one on neptune anyways), we kinda don't really want people to know how many clans/rails we have. So could you edit/delete that post you made :)

snip for privacy

Eclipse was in planning since February at the latest. It existed as soon as alliances were possible. Eclipse attacked a node on Sedna. Stop making up stuff about the alliance, if you're actually in it, you shouldn't be representing it that way. The reason there was no recruitment thread is because the alliane leader reached out to every clan before badlands was in the game.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Eclipse was in planning since February at the latest. It existed as soon as alliances were possible. Eclipse attacked a node on Sedna. Stop making up stuff about the alliance, if you're actually in it, you shouldn't be representing it that way. The reason there was no recruitment thread is because the alliane leader reached out to every clan before badlands was in the game.

Weren't alliances only possible in U13? I don't recall seeing an option to start one up before that.