Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Ps+ Gives Free Platinum And Boosters And On Pc Not.

Al3xReyzo

We have though. A lot of us just got  free platinum even though our booster expired a week ago. We also had the free stuff from Raptr awhile ago. If nothing else consider it trouble fee for the ps4 users. They have had a really rocky road. 

It's probably an advertising / selling tactic by Sony to draw attention to Warframe on PS4.

PC members are not ignored by DE in terms of free stuff, though. We get a lot. There have been multiple giveaways in the past for Warframe -  before PS4 even had it - that gave boosters, Platinum and other items. They also give away 3,000 Platinum or more every two weeks on the developer livestream and sometimes on Prime Time livestream. We also get free color packs on various holidays.

There is more I haven't listed here, but my point is that PC users are given quite a bit.

Edited by Aramet

Because you pay a suscription for PlayStation Plus, from which devs can get a bit. I mean, it's not really free.

Besides, we get Updates faster, have had a shot at Excalibur Prime and the Founders stuff and other exclusive weapons they can't never get.

I've gotten plenty of free stuff for Warframe from Raptr.

these

with the way the game is on ps4 we should be able to download that bonus pack like once a month... still waiting on update 13, never got saint patricks day stuff. no Easter event.  never had a chance at events before  I think it was update 10. no chance to be a founder and other stuff.

lets not forget the big issues, like lag. if you aren't hosting the game is like 15fps, if you do host it's minimum 30fps.

im actually very surprised seeing all of the p.c. players who have commented on here and are so understanding towards the ps4 user base. this topic went in such a different way than most other topics go when the two systems get compared.

so i want to thank all of you for being awesome understanding individuals.

Because we are console peons and we needu all the handouts we can get.

But seriously, it's for PS+ members only, which means, you have to spend 35 bucks a year to maintain a membership that allows you to play online. So, yeah, it's kinda a forced subscription as without it, we can't play online..l

Because we are console peons and we need all the handouts we can get.

But seriously, it's for PS+ members only, which means, you have to spend 35 bucks a year to maintain a membership that allows you to play online. So, yeah, it's kinda a forced subscription as without it, we can't play online..l

as far as I'm concerned you don't need to buy PS+ to play Warframe online....