Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Have A Vote To See Who The True Master Race Is.

xoxcloudxox

I main Ash, but it's definitely Trinity (with Frost coming in a respectable second). With the right mods, that invincibility can last indefinitely. You can go ahead and kiss any challenging aspect of any mission goodbye, because Trinity is cake-walk mode. 

The cowards way out! A Real Tenno would wait till there is no air, and fight their way out with 5 health. Something only an Ash, and Nekros can do.

Pretty sure Loki, Ash, and Trinity would all have an easier time fighting their way to extraction with only 5 health than a Nekros would. Unless it is a Infested Survival in which case every frame should have an easy time getting to extraction.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

It's Loki Master Race, I don't even like Loki.  It's like saying XBox One Master Race when clearly it's PC Master Race.  You can defend your side as a non-Master Race, but as soon as there's an established Master Race, another cannot exist.  At least that's how I view it.

there-can-be-only-one-babies.jpg

These kind of topics irks me to hell.. wish there was a filter 'Master race' would be the 1st to be filtered out

And please give yourself some credit. You're the master race, not some frame you use

Edited by Noioiy