Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The It's Wednesday Hype Megathread

JefPlays

I'm not sure what gun/weapon DE might be putting in or how will be the method of getting it, but I'm looking forward to it.

My luck though, they'll make something dual and take the easy way out : o )

Personally, hoping for a pistol slashy style weapon or for the Corpus to develop shotgun weapons.

I will miss seeing the bunny ears and easter eggs around.

Edited by CatPhoenix

Not hyped. The constant delays of Melee 2.0/U13, current bi-weekly updates that have happened due to U13 delay/Easter, plus the negativity and backlash against Dark Sectors all have me rather unenthusiastic about "Update Wednesdays". Is it new content or bug fixes?

Not hyped. The constant delays of Melee 2.0/U13, current bi-weekly updates that have happened due to U13 delay/Easter, plus the negativity and backlash against Dark Sectors all have me rather unenthusiastic about "Update Wednesdays". Is it new content or bug fixes?

Wait, people don't like Dark Sectors? Why?

Wait, people don't like Dark Sectors? Why?

Poor implementation. Half the time you can't even play the Dark Sectors, and the other half what you can play is disappointing and not well thought out.

An example would be how in the Dark Sectors Survivals its a struggle to make it past 20/25 due to lack of enemies, and how very few of said enemies actually drop oxygen.

Poor implementation. Half the time you can't even play the Dark Sectors, and the other half what you can play is disappointing and not well thought out.

An example would be how in the Dark Sectors Survivals its a struggle to make it past 20/25 due to lack of enemies, and how very few of said enemies actually drop oxygen.

Holy S#&$, I've been seeing conflicts for song long I forgot there is actually a mission aspect to Dark Sectors.