Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.1.0: Amprex

[DE]Rebecca

Please stop the clantech/plat weapons, it's annoing now. You better not be dumping all future reinforcement on clantech :/

I'm not the kind of person that likes to complain, but this one is bothering me a lot.

you can get it for free, or pay for it. the game is a free to play, so just suck it up.

Out of all the changes that could have been made, why cancel Loki's invisibility on knockdown? On the occasion that I'm downed without my invisibility active, I'm dead. Keep in mind that's with a high level shield mod. That tends to happen with group play when an enemy misses and hits little old invisible me. At least I'm invisible for the most part, but when I'm not... Even with my 40% knockdown reduction (And I'd really rather not waste a slot on handspring) I die. It's nothing that'll make me stop playing but I'd just like to know why make that change out of all the things you could fix? Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to get really good at avoiding enemies with knockdown AoEs. 

I'll be honest, I was kinda hoping for more in this update, considering we didn't get an update last week. But oh well.

Any ETA on the player designed melee weapons? You haven't said anything about them in a long time.

Also, PLEASE make it so that you can use guns AND melee with "mouse 1" or whatever button desired, instead of having to use quick melee. This has been a HIGHLY requested thing, it seems, but you haven't said anything about it.

Also also, what happened to the freeze ray? There has yet to be a single weapon that deals cold damage by default.

Edited by Braken

• Players will now be automatically logged out of the game if idle on the Star Map for 15 minutes after an update has been deployed.

There goes my AFK alert watch position

EDIT

If its updates only then its not so bad

Edited by Azawarau

Well, again with the clan tech/market.

*sigh*

At least now people can play DS without fearing of waves of conflict.

And that gun. Bringing Ghostbusters vibe, so much.

Welp, better start researching it and wait for 3 days.

Then wait again for it to be done for 1 day!