Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.1.0: Amprex

[DE]Rebecca

You added a toggle for permanent melee weapon trails. That's great, but who was asking for that, again? I have seen nothing of this. 
(Not that I'm writing it off as worthless; that effect is really cool.)

I am, however, astounded that something like this made its way into the game before a toggle for elemental particle effects on melee weapons. Is there some reason we can't have that? People have been asking for that for over a year now. Pretty please? 

Otherwise, nice content update. Thanks. 

Dark Sector Changes:

• Added in Armistices to Dark Sector conflicts. These Peace Time Bonuses will provide a guaranteed 24 hours of peace to the node before it can be attacked again, plus additional time based on the winning teams Solar Rail health and existing deploy time for a maximum of 3 days worth of Peace on the specific node.
  • Dark Sector conflict now have a max duration of 12 hours
  • Added a Mod drop table for Tenno Specters.

I've been checking the last few hours and I still see clans in battle for periods from 24  to 48hrs. I also witnessed a DS going into conflict and again it wasn't set to 12 hrs it was 48 as before the update. If you guys in DE are waiting for the clans in que to cycle out before we see the changes we are gonna be waiting a long time before we see the benefits of Amprex update. Please change this as soon as possible. Thank you.

My only concern with this change to DS updates is the duration of the Armistice. While it's nice we'll actually be able to play the missions, 3 days is an awful long time to gouge credit/resource tributes. And, how exactly is the time bonus calculated? Less durability remaining = more time, or more durability remaining = more time?

Vectis scope is still broken - have to play 800 x 600 to pull headshots

Galatine / Gram grip still looks awkward

Game still crashes after completing mission objective

Frame rate still drops below 15

Translation is still incorrect

I do not want to by rude but... Do I have to pay for these improvements? Do we need another skin / clantech?

Once again - THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!

"Loki's invisibility will now be canceled when the player is downed."

Why nerf Loki? ;___;

I mean, from ALL the warframes and their misbalanced abilities...

Who's next? Nevermind, nerf everyone's powers, add more spammity pew pew guns  -__-

Great. I guess next thing we will see is 100% tax rates on everything on dark sectors "Just because they can and there is nothing anyone can do about it". :p

I think the peace time is a bit long. 12 hours would probably be better, with 12 hour (max) conflict time.

And T3 survival difficulty increase... Not sure what to think of this. The spawn rates were an issue sometimes, but now that the spawn rate is increased by an unknown percentage (would be nice to know this to be able to determine if this was overdone), would be nice if the initial enemy level was lowered to compensate for the increased enemy numbers. Mainly because lower mastery rank players without supercharged and multi-forma'd weapons may end up having great difficulty dealing with the increased number of enemies.

The Orokin Void loot tables still seem completely f*ed up, would love to see those adjusted. And what comes to the survival rewards, please get rid of the single Orokin Cell reward, or at least make it 3-5 to make it actually worth giving a toss about. And rare Fusion Core rewards? B*tch please, I get 3-5 per survival from enemies alone, I have those coming out of my ears already. Just throw that reward to the bin, we don't need any more cores.

Also, I would like to point out the issue with the Stance mods from rare enemy types which never seem to spawn outside high-level alerts and are marked as "rare" (Gleaming Talon/Leech Osprey for example). Could we have those darn things spawn in normal missions too? Right now the enemy type is way too rare.

And last but not least, could we PLEASE get the Raid mission type back? I have no idea who was the "genius" behind removing it? It used to be my favourite mission type because I could take my time with the mission and have fun exploring. Would really make the game more fun if we got Raids back and they replaced some of those moronic Exterminate missions which, quite frankly, bore me to tears because they give bugger all experience and rewards due to the tiny number of enemies which you have to chase across the maps for ages.

Thanks for the updates.

Not sure about the only having 12 hrs of conflict.. Sure its better than 48 hrs but I think you just swung the dark sectors too far to the other side of things, though time will tell I guess.

And last but not least, could we PLEASE get the Raid mission type back? I have no idea who was the "genius" behind removing it? It used to be my favourite mission type because I could take my time with the mission and have fun exploring. Would really make the game more fun if we got Raids back and they replaced some of those moronic Exterminate missions which, quite frankly, bore me to tears because they give bugger all experience and rewards due to the tiny number of enemies which you have to chase across the maps for ages.

Honestly I'd not like to see exterminates go away (due to less misison types being a bad thing), they can be good but really just need more enemies added to them.  The 80-100+ exterminates I actually find quite fun and the most immersive (I mean really where do these constant reinforcements come from), and are good for solo or less developed players to get footholds in an area.

Exterminate missions have the advantage that you can go in and take your time (as needed) against enemies that may otherwise be well above your loadouts ability to achive using your own skills and tactics (something otherwise lacking in other missions).

Something I'm noticing after this update (or perhaps hotfix 13.1.1?) is no longer being able to fire your primary weapon in pistol-situations (carrying a databox, bleeding out) if you have no pistol equipped. Instead you just point your empty hands at things.
Not sure if it's a bug or a bugfix, though?
Being able to use your primary in those situations seemed like an unintended side-effect of being able to un-equip weapons. On the other hand, the current situation can look a little silly (though not as silly as pointing your sword at things, while bleeding out, if you have no pistol and you were wielding your sword when you died. Which is what happened before.).

I don't see anything about it in the list, but it did change with this update (or the hotfix).

People please 12 hours or 48 hours this is not the issue here we need to have them both accessible at same time,

Conflict should not block Dark Sectors but they should be accessible both at same time ,

so that Players that want to play Dark Sector can play dark sector and players that want to Compete can compete in Conflict

also Conflict should not be just only 2 contestant but multiple like a list with each ones message, tax % so tenno will choose from list whom to support

and the one that gets most support  wins and will be the one controlling tax on Dark Sector until lets say for example for 24 hours

while this happening the others will continue to compete and when 24 hours duration is up the controlling clan or alliance is

replaced by the highest supported contestant.

Let's face it in the game where thousands want to compete and only 2 at a time can enter a competition is impractical.

Edited by Alex-4

"Loki's invisibility will now be canceled when the player is downed."

Why nerf Loki? ;___;

I mean, from ALL the warframes and their misbalanced abilities...

Who's next? Nevermind, nerf everyone's powers, add more spammity pew pew guns  -__-

It's not a nerf. It's a safety net. It helps your teammates find you more easily so that they can revive  you. Sure, some teammates are pretty good at finding people who are invisible, but a large number of them aren't, and I've had problems finding an invisible downed teammate in the middle of a crowd myself. Invisibility isn't going to help you when you're in a downed state, and you likely won't be downed while invisible anyways.