The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Warframe Will Be Female, So How About A Nature Warframe?

ultra_KING

We all know the current pattern they are sticking by is male - female - male - female. Unless they randomly want to break it for some reason.

Huh?

The pattern was Excalibur(Male) - Frost(Male) - Mag(Female) - Ember(Female) -Rhino(male)

There is no male-female-male-female pattern

Huh?

The pattern was Excalibur(Male) - Frost(Male) - Mag(Female) - Ember(Female) -Rhino(male)

There is no male-female-male-female pattern

There isn't a particular pattern. The truth is DE happens to keep the Genders about equally represented, so if there has been a Male frame there is a high enough likeliness of a ladyframe being next that people will assume the next Frame will - in fact - be a ladyframe.

There isn't a particular pattern. The truth is DE happens to keep the Genders about equally represented, so if there has been a Male frame there is a high enough likeliness of a ladyframe being next that people will assume the next Frame will - in fact - be a ladyframe.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess

I feel that all these elements and traditional rpg characters are already there so why not focusing on more scifi stuff? Would like more a Carnage/Venom kind of frame where the warframe would be more "alive", a symbiot. Skill set could be very interesting...

thefishyone_carnage-2.jpg

I feel that all these elements and traditional rpg characters are already there so why not focusing on more scifi stuff? Would like more a Carnage/Venom kind of frame where the warframe would be more "alive", a symbiot. Skill set could be very interesting...

thefishyone_carnage-2.jpg

I understand the want for more sci-fi stuff, but honestly I wouldn't be able to see a frame like this as anything but a Goo-frame.

We have plenty of caster female frames.

I'd like to see a themeless/soldier style femmeframe.

Though a mecromancer would be cool as well.

The idea of doing a Female Frame themed entirely around being good with Firearms might be cool. The majority of the Fan Concepts of 'Gun frames' (lol) that I've seen were Male. Might be an interesting thing to see.

The idea of doing a Female Frame themed entirely around being good with Firearms might be cool. The majority of the Fan Concepts of 'Gun frames' (lol) that I've seen were Male. Might be an interesting thing to see.

I've always gone for gunplay, might be why I like Banshee so much.

I could imagine a powerset involving shooting salvos of missiles, and an ulti that pulls out a gattling gun of death.

I'd play her.

Edited by Sixty5

I've always gone for gunplay, might be why I like Banshee so much.

I could imagine a powerset involving shooting salvos of missiles, and an ulti that pulls out a gattling gun of death.

I'd play her.

Oh man. Female version of this right here please. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/164989-warframe-concept-art-jet-frame/#entry1935415

Kinda reminds me of the Turian Havoc Soldier.

Really solid character, would love to play it here.

I'd rather see a first ability that works like novas 1, but with missiles, a gun buff ability, a bit of mobility in some way and any ulti named bulletstorm.

DE PLS

Kinda reminds me of the Turian Havoc Soldier.

Really solid character, would love to play it here.

I'd rather see a first ability that works like novas 1, but with missiles, a gun buff ability, a bit of mobility in some way and any ulti named bulletstorm.

DE PLS

You know what else would be kinda neat to see on a Warframe sometime?

A Frame with an ult that sprouts one or two extra sets of arms, each toting a copy of your pistol or melee (depending on if you are in Firearms or Melee mode). Imagine how insanely fun that'd be.

'Press 4 to turn into a meat grinder'

mgs-rising-revengeance-mistral-art-full_

A missle salvo frame? I'd like to go all Arid/Frontier Hellion and have something along the lines of this:

MGS4%20Beast%20Raging%20Raven.jpg

Raven from the beauty and the beasts squad from MGS4. I like frames that are violent in nature such as rhino and valkyr. Not like the fancy casting frames.  Zephyr unfortunately just didn't really cut it for me. 

You know what else would be kinda neat to see on a Warframe sometime?

A Frame with an ult that sprouts one or two extra sets of arms, each toting a copy of your pistol or melee (depending on if you are in Firearms or Melee mode). Imagine how insanely fun that'd be.

'Press 4 to turn into a meat grinder'

mgs-rising-revengeance-mistral-art-full_

If you want meat grinders all you need is Fang Prime with max attack speed.

However, I fully advocate Mistral, or for that matter and MGR Revengance boss in this game. Much more interesting than the ones we have. I can take a nap between most Bosses invulnerability phases as it is, I'd rather have something more interesting.

We already have saryn. They would be pretty close just like loki and ash oh wai-

Saryn is more poison/snake.  A "nature" Warframe could be more vine like, almost like infested style vines, fungus, spores, pollen and pheremones.

But yes, it would be a challenge to distinguish her powers from Saryns.

If you wanted to make her more "druid", she could be a shapeshifter and the shape she shifts into determines her role.  That would be lots of work for the animation department though.

Edited by Soulie

Nah man.

I want a Female frame that isn't something typical. Female Nature characters are common. That's easymode stuff.

Gimme a Female Rock or Metal themed frame. That'd be potentially wicked.

Try to pretend it wouldn't be cool to have a Ladyframe with Armor that kinda resembles a Geode + Uses crystalline or stone spikes in her skills and such.

Yes, yes please, Toph in a Warframe, that'd be good.

Just please have the next female frame look like a female....a female that has more spunk than Ember and Saryn..a bad &#!'s BAD &#!......

but please..make her look female........ty for Zeph..but lets go back to the basics :)

I suggest an AI-like shapeshifter, that can use the control panels as nodes to navigate the map. And it would have hacking skills to operate stuff like doors, machinery, drones, incoming freightships...

In natural form it'd be vulnerable but could take on any form of any prop or character to conceal itself.

Highly unlikely since it would require a completely new UI for the hacking and a new system for manipulating the environment.

But since it can operate any equipment, it could operate a robot or Warframe as well with powers like lock doors for enemies and hack/scramble equipment. Could be an interesting stealth frame - more power based. I'm all for power based frames.

Only if her 4 is something called Overgrowth. When used plants start spreading from her feat outwards (thorny ones), and enemies that walk over them are slowed and take continuous damage as % of their max HP. 

Also that means I can grow a garden whenever and wherever I want.

Just please have the next female frame look like a female....a female that has more spunk than Ember and Saryn..a bad &#!'s BAD &#!......

but please..make her look female........ty for Zeph..but lets go back to the basics :)

You think there's a huge difference in form when you're wearing a full suit of armour? What you're really saying is "give me a female with a rockin bod in spandex"

Sorry, that's not the point of this thread, just a peeve of mine.