The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Ships !

Deidaku

I'm thinking the clan dojo could use a dock when these player ships become available.

Aye, sir! Even if such dock would only be a cosmetic it would be awesome. 

Imagine.... you open up your clan UI > enter dojo > *epic cinematic of your ship flying towards your dojo* > you start in your dojo's spaceships dock. ^^

As long as I get to see all my other Warframes wandering around as NPCs inside it, I'll be a happy Tenno.

^^^^THISTHISTHIS

I'll spam this to Scott if I have to! >:D

YES!!! I WOULD LOVE THIS!!!!

An something that could be COMPLETELY unnecessary: YOU CAN SET THEIR BEHAVIORS TO HAVE THEM DO CERTAIN THINGS!!!!!

Imagine it: Frost and Vauban having a silent conversation in the engine room, Nyx sitting as your copilot, HK-47 Nekros standing in the previously-sealed closet you found him in!

EDIT: OOOH! Could we also NAME our ships??? PLEASE!!!!!!

Edited by Morec0

So did the lotus destroy the formrian cores or trick us to steal for her to build ships

Debatable, but I'm assuming that the ships we have/are going to have we built on our own (and are the ones we've been using for a while for Extraction and whatnot) and the Formorian cores WERE disposed of as they were FAR too unstable to be used safely.

Things im expecting to do whit my ship:

- Customize it: Other ship parts, colors, interiors and what not.

- Salvage faction technology: *cough*steal*cough i mean salvage Corpus and Grineer ship parts and to créate my ultimate Corpus Grineer Hybrid ship!

- drop me at the start of a misión and show my friend's ships.

- Like others said maybe Proxies that control our other frames we are not using as NPC's around the ship, for the lols.

- Instant Modifications and upgrades no time walls for our ships PLEASE

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

If you see the frames walking around, or if there's a room in the ship to select them, then what will you as a player look like?

I'm asking this because any of the above option implies you not being a frame. Will this also mean "human" character creation for when you're not in a mission?