The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bo Prime!

lealush99

I am hoping it is the next Prime or at least the Scindo/Fragor. Gotta be one of those three. Wish we knew though as I've been holding off using a Forma on the Scindo and Fragor. One on the Bo seems to be sufficient. 

Edited by Naith

Corrupted Accessories over prime skins perhaps? 

But it's not "Corrupted" accessories, as if it's turning something not-Orokin/Tenno into Orokin. The accessories come from the Orokin (not corrupted) drone, meaning the accessories should be called "Orokin Accessories".

No, Afuris Prime. Scindo Prime (shoulda come with Rhino Prime). Loki Prime. Prime skins for each sentinel (make Carrier look like the Orokin drone) w/ Prime Accessories.

I don't think we'll see Afuris Prime for a little longer since we got the Dex Furis. Scindo Prime and Loki Prime I'd be all for, but I think we might possibly get a frame, primary, and secondary pack this time. Ember Prime came with the Sicarus Prime and Glaive Prime, a secondary and a melee, and Rhino Prime came with the Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime, a primary and a melee. Loki Prime, Vectis Prime, and Hikou Prime would be perfect to me since we get Loki Prime, a primed sniper, and a primed throwing star/knife.