Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

Let me get this straight?  When Eclipse had 0% tax for about a week or so I saw a thread saying that 0% tax is breaking the game etc etc.  Now that they have taxes set for a time period, people are again complaining?  WTF.

Because it's absolutely certain that those that complained about that are the same people rallying against 25% tax.

I don't have a tax refund from Eclipse because I don't fight for you. Now I see you are making moves against Pluto, which was a massively profitable place to get credits without being taxed on them.  Congrats on the timing of that, I see your rail is scheduled to deploy in the middle of the night so your no lifer goons can have the existing non-profit rail burned down before morning.

Goodbye Pluto credits farming, hello never playing in dark sectors.

Edited by Momaw

You only get it back in battlepay if you're there for battlepay. Making it hardly a valid point. Plus it depends how many times you run it, for a high end node I can see people ending up sinking in way more via tax than they get a chance to get in battle pay. Also plenty of people war profiteering by only playing the node when it's battlepay time. All are valid game practices. If you want to do those things that's all well and good, but attacking a 0% tax node was going to spark more than some ire. Eclipse should of considered that before attacking it.

I find this whole thing quite humorous actually. These people will  sit and complain incessantly about this alliance, as though they are some how committing some infraction towards the game. They are playing the game...yes, PLAYING, THE, GAME. They aren't breaking any rules, or violating any aspect of it,they are participating in the content as the content was written. 

There is even some person here who claims to be combating eclipse by posting on this very thread. THAT is hilarious. if you ask any of the people complaining here,  they all have some excuse, some justification for why they are here, instead of in game playing, participating, being involved in taking down this alliance they swear they don't like. 

As I've said before, its  easier to come here and make up some dialogue about it, than to be directly involved. I hope Eclipse takes every node on the star map. Why? Because they want it, and apparently the people here do not. They want to make excuses. They want  to get all the rewards, with none of the effort. 

I also laughed out loud at that comment from the guy who said "just posting on here is helping take out Eclipse" LMAOOO

now here come the people saying that there is no MONOPOLY to be made here , but the way i see it they are planning for the future with this , who knows maybe DE might actaully put in a feature where a large amount of credits will be needed or what not etc etc

either way i think at best 70% of the community know eclipse and dont want to see them expand into anymore territory and the other 30% i guess just dont care or want whatevers best for BP

Edited by DiBBz

I don't hate anyone, to be quite honest.  Read my other post, I enjoy this kind of dramatic atmosphere that Eclipse has created.

No this is the kind of dramatic atmosphere a few nay sayers outside of Eclipse has created.

You still keep the rest of the credits. Those 5k are gone, but it's not everything. Plus you can get your money back from fighting for Eclipse.

Whoever runs DS for credits should do Void.

Five waves of Dark Sector in Pluto is 22k~ credits that don't cost me a key and take up 7-8 minutes, while 5k/20k is 25%, 25% of one of the best total incomes in the game (so high in fact, even at a 25% cut it's still the best outside void keys, which are a finite resource unlike DS runs).  While I lose that 5k, it's per run.  If I run 100 times I just lost half a million credits.

Even better, you're making me farm 25% longer to get to my credit goal.  That's a long time, and a lot more work for a short "burst" of cash.  Only someone desperate or lacking in mathematical skill would ever take such a "loan" out.  I don't believe I'm either.

Edit:

No this is the kind of dramatic atmosphere a few nay sayers outside of Eclipse has created.

Wrong, Eclipse's actions led to this.  If their course of actions had been different, there would be no such situation as this for the "naysayers" to attack in the first place.  Eclipse is quite adequately throwing itself out there as the control hungry tyrant without anyone's outside help, by never being satisfied, doing their best to control the DS economy, and lying on multiple occasions.  They really don't need any help for that.

Despite that, I respect Eclipse for creating a game environment worth playing in, and I wouldn't be ashamed to call myself one of their own if I was (which I'm not, and most likely won't be any time soon since most will be offended by what I've said) even with this point of view.

Edited by Verazix

I don't have a tax refund from Eclipse because I don't fight for you. Now I see you are making moves against Pluto, which was a massively profitable place to get credits without being taxed on them.  Congrats on the timing of that, I see your rail is scheduled to deploy in the middle of the night so your no lifer goons can have the existing non-profit rail burned down before morning.

Goodbye Pluto credits farming, hello never playing in dark sectors.

thats why its always helpful to have a half and half based alliance

half EU

half US

makes for the best on attacking / denfending

one thing is for sure there is no way in hel im letting them push into ceres let alone pluto

(...)

either way i think at best 70% of the community know eclipse and dont want to see them expand into anymore territory and the other 40% i guess just dont care or want whatevers best for BP

You mean the other 30%, right? :P

till 100k battle pay happens it is no where near epic

Speed runs of <4 minutes of maybe 10k credits that can be done multiple times if one is fast OR 10k credits from random alerts and longer than 4 minutes of extermination, 10 defense waves, or 2-4 minutes of mobile defense (not including the running time)?

I'll take my 3-4 minute speed runs. I mean, you (can) just run ahead and disable 4 objects by clicking x. The only thing I have to worry about is getting downed instead of failing a mission because my teammates are not defending the point.

That and members do not get battle pay, so quite jealous. 

Of course they are monopolizing it, that's part of the game. Part of the very content they are playing in. As are taxes. you don't trust them because they are playing the game? Why aren't you trying harder to stop them? 

Speed runs of <4 minutes of maybe 10k credits that can be done multiple times if one is fast OR 10k credits from random alerts and longer than 4 minutes of extermination, 10 defense waves, or 2-4 minutes of mobile defense (not including the running time)?

I'll take my 3-4 minute speed runs. I mean, you (can) just run ahead and disable 4 objects by clicking x. The only thing I have to worry about is getting downed instead of failing a mission because my teammates are not defending the point.

That and members do not get battle pay, so quite jealous. 

thats cute try a t3 void or run pluto defense DS. throw a credit booster and suddenly this battle pay is trash

thats cute try a t3 void or run pluto defense DS. throw a credit booster and suddenly this battle pay is trash

I like some free T3 void keys. They must drop out of the sky or grow in dirt.

Same for the credit booster. 

Plus it's a quick buck for minimal work.

I like some free T3 void keys. They must drop out of the sky or grow in dirt.

Same for the credit booster. 

Plus it's a quick buck for minimal work.

booster just makes it easier and the booster doesnt work on battle pay. as for t3 keys free runs in recruiting. DS defense on pluto pays 23kish without one 46k with one. the battle pay is awful.