Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1000 Posts

FierceRadiance

Egad.  Starting a topic doesn't count as a post?  A brief post, then, to note how silly that seems.

And to bump me over to four digits OFFICIALLY.

EDIT:  And yet STILL I seem mired in three digits?  Have I left the real world, and wandered into some parallel dimension, where I only seem to be posting?  Is "Off Topic" not part of Warframe-ville?  Am I only posting in my nightmares?  *shudder*

Edited by PanUmbrian

Off Topic doesn't count?  Really?

...sniff...

sad face

I have to repeat this UTTERLY meaningless topic somewhere where it counts

No just go post on a general discussion topic or something.

Then we can all act like nothing happened.

So then....where did I wander past the electrified fence?

Perhaps more importantly, what other portions of the forum are also out here in the tall grass, beyond the spotlights and the guards, where posts aren't counted as posts, but are considered...something..........else?

So then....where did I wander past the electrified fence?

Perhaps more importantly, what other portions of the forum are also out here in the tall grass, beyond the spotlights and the guards, where posts aren't counted as posts, but are considered...something..........else?

None from what I know of. Just off topic.

I think the 100,000 post was a better one no offence

Umma be honest wit y'all, I don't have 100,000 useful or interesting things to say.

I could maybe fake forty or forty-five thousand, but anything more than that would just be reaching.

EDIT: And residente, 1000 is a nice round number, I *think* it's a new forum title, and while I can't honestly say I'm "proud" of having wasted that much of other people's time......it's worth at least noting.  No preening or strutting was intended, which is why I (foolishly) chose to post way down here in Off-Topic.

Where the posts don't count.  *sigh*

Edited by PanUmbrian

why is ppl prouf of their post count

will I get a medal if I rise up my post count or wat

what am I missing?

Don't know, I look at it as a symbol of my effort/dedication. That's about it. I don't use post count to discriminate or anything like that. 

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

^ Just this. 

I recently learned that not every post is officially counted (shout to my friends & educators in Off Topic).  So I post this utterly meaningless milestone here, in GD, where the posts count, the men are men and so are the women, and the sheep are positively terrified.

We now return you to your previously scheduled troll.