Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Oldest Weapon?

NogginMasher

Hi fellow tenno, just a little question to spark some nostalgic discussion.

What's the oldest weapon you have in your inventory?

How old is it?

Why'd you get it?

Why'd you keep it?

Any amusing anecdotes/stories about it?

My oldest weapon is my furax. They're about a year old, I got them after watching a video review of the Rhino frame where the person in the video was wearing them. I liked 'em because I felt like Muhammad Ali when I slapped 'em on my Rhino, perfectly timed a charge attack and blew up a butcher's face with them. I still got them and plan on keeping them forever. What about you? What's your story?

Latron Prime. 

Had it since: Few days after the Orokin Void was released

Why I got it: My first prime @_@

Why I kept it: Latron Prime OP.

I slaughtered many things. I took down Vay Hek's Terra frame down by large chunks, I ate the flesh of the Sand Skate, I decapitated heads of the Grineer to place on my shelf because of it.

LEAATRRON PRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

My oldest weapon is my Paris Prime, I think. November of last year, and kept it because it was the first weapon that I've ever used a catalyst on.

My oldest frame is Nova. I love that frame for Wormhole and use it to augment my combat through mobility.

Edited by Dominus_Tenno

A tetra-- wait no Dual Ethers are my oldest. This was early U11 and I thought that dual swords were the beez knees so I made them and fell in love with them.

I kept them for nostalgia, just like I kept my Mag for that reason as well. Now, I need to find that Swirling Tiger stance mod.

My Scindo. I believe it was my second or third melee weapon, so over a year ago, and it's been a joy to me everyday since. I originally got it because I wanted a heavy hitter since my Skana was becoming ineffective. It's power, yet remaining fairly speedy as well has kept it on my back for all this time. Sick crowd control axe combos in melee 2.0 has only strengthened our bond.

Akbolto. I made Aklatos, but I sold them. Then I made Akboltos and was using them as my main through the whole closed beta.
Why? THEY'RE FLINTLOCK PISTOLS SHOOTING METAL BOLTS! And the crazy RoF. And they used to have armor ignore.

My oldest frame is Rhino - I sold my basic Cal (I buit him again, though) - but Rhino is still sitting there, beside his older brother, Rhino Prime. My second frame.
Why? I like tank frames, but I also like to deal damage. Rhino is great for both purposes.

As for meele - Fragor. Two handed warhammer. Great damage, nice speed with Brokk. Now it's pathetic, though. Good maybe for killing Corpus. But it used to be a god.

Edited by Angius

Excal, Gorgon, Kraken, Gram, was the loadout I gravitated towards almost instantly when I first started playing. Then like a noob, I did the optional account reset, regretted it deeply, and ended up making pretty much the same ingame decisions again anyways (other then using my beginners plat on slots), so it's still my oldest loadout.