Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know You've Played Too Much Warframe When...

Dragon_1

...the lights flicker in your house, and you panic (or grin) and reach for your strongest weapon.

Yeah this just happened to me and yes I did reach for my back, fumbling for a non-existant Galantine.

Post more symptoms of 2MuchWarframe!

(Also, lolfirstpost)

When someone picks a fight in a night out and is about to throw an obvious heavy hook and instead of parrying it out, you scream. "IRON SKIN"

Next thing you know. Your face kissing the ground.

ROFL. We had a major storm a while back and the lights flickered, I looked at my wife (who also plays warframe with me) and say "Stalker?!"

Also you know you've played too much when you calculate the wallruns for real life situations....

Edited by Jaxomfaux

When you consider sliding down the university corridor just because you're in a hurry. 

this and thinking the stalker will show when the lights flicker has been happening to me for the past 5 months at the least and imagining to pull duel ichors and preform swirling tiger if someone tries to mug or fight me oh and when I'm not playing warframe I'm here on the forum

Edited by Sasoka

...the lights flicker in your house, and you panic (or grin) and reach for your strongest weapon.

Yeah this just happened to me and yes I did reach for my back, fumbling for a non-existant Galantine.

Post more symptoms of 2MuchWarframe!

(Also, lolfirstpost)

When you think in ANY game the Stalker is going to appear.

When you're playing dark souls and try to slide to dodge around an enemy, but just end up jumping and hitting yourself off their blade. It sucks.

Or when you play a zombie game, and call the unique enemies "ancients", or as my clan does, "ancient senpai"