Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think The Event Is To Easy?

BerserkingAce

Well I think it is, especially if you use a loki. Would be kinda cool if more optional objectives were added that are hard to pull off, like let the hostage not take any damage or haveing multiple rescue targets in 1 mission.

What do you guys think?

too easy? go without LOKI...

Why should I have to make it a challenge myself. This should have been something seen by the devs. stealth "event" + almost infinite invisibility, it was bound to be discovered. I say mix it up, add units that can detect invisibility or maybe some "grid" that disables it. As far as I'm concerned it way to easy 

you don't even need to use loki or ash to do this honestly. You can just zoren coptr through with say a rhino and let the hostage lose all his health. Because when the hostage dies he goes into bleedout just like other players would and you have plenty of time to jump into extraction.

too easy? go without LOKI...

I just walk through the missions with max efficiency/stretch/intensify/ Thrak helm Rompa-Stompa Rhino. Never detected, no kill switch.

Sure, I've done it with an Ash/Paris P/Despair/Orthos, but I have classwork to do and if I can use a CHEAP frame to get it done faster I will.

Edited by AureusVulpes

Well I think it is, especially if you use a loki. Would be kinda cool if more optional objectives were added that are hard to pull off, like let the hostage not take any damage or haveing multiple rescue targets in 1 mission.

What do you guys think?

I don't think it's too easy for normal players. It's probably rather easy for the elite, but I think Warframe is a better game when some events are very demanding and some are pretty accessible. This is the latter, and that's fine. It's actually pretty challenging on the harder maps without Loki/Ash, too, if you're solo anyway (everything in that isn't Defense or Survival at the high end is pretty easy in a group).

Bonus objectives would be okay, but what purpose would they serve after the event is over, I wonder? Plus stuff like the hostage taking no damage would be a totally terrible objective given his completely brainless AI, and his love of staying behind to get into pointless shootouts, or to just hang out. That guy needs a leash or something.

DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?!?!?!

Was thinking this when I completed it last night :D

How can a boltor be a stealth weapon, should of had to use melee , bows or hush at the very least.

also nova's teleport trick makes things easier.

open the gate leading to prison area, teleport on upper structures, find airduct leading to prison cells, teleport there, open cells, raise alarm, kill everyone. profit.

but in general, i like this event. sense of grind is not so profound. yes,we need to do these mission numerous times to get scarf, but still, for someone who does not play stealth games that much, it is nice change.

Honestly, I'd like to see the difficulty spike against players who don't play stealthy. Tired of scoping out patrols and making a plan just to have some moron with a Soma come blasting his way through and pissing all the Wardens off.