Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Incorrect Mission Stats Megathread

LordMidnightX

It's been bugged this way since they added it.

If you see 1 person get normal score and everyone else get 0s, it's the bug: 3 people getting normal score and 1 getting 0s means you have an afker on board.

its weird tho on the revamped rescue missions ive ran like hell, killed loads, killed all the wardens, some1 else unlocks the prisoner while im lobbing decoys and killing stuff, extract and ive had 1 guy show a score and 3 show 0's me being 1 of the zeros.

other times ive got a score and others dont, im assuming as i cant tell if its to do with whos the host?

Edited by Methanoid

I couldn't find this topic here and so a new one it is. 

After a match, it's been showing 0 for kills, etc... for sometimes me, or say 3 other players in the game. When done with match it will not show how many kills or anything else anyone has gotten. Twice it was all of us that showed no kills, damage dealt or anything else for that matter. 

Not really a big issue but nice to see at end of match. 

I don't really need assistance on this, more of a report and it is PC. 

Thank you.

For me it was even weirder, when i wasn't equipping any melee it showd that i did some melee kills, and it shows that most of my kills were melee kills, and also it showd that i did about 20 kills total, with 17 melee kills... So yeah

I'm finding the mission stats at the end of the match are often showing the host has made all the kills ingame, while the other 3 players look to have done nothing.

The rewards screen is also very wrong, apparently i once won 577,000,000 credits, on my credits screen later it only went up by 5000, so i don't know why it's showing this crazy figure.

I've seen a few crazy credit rewards a few times, but that seems to have stopped with 13.2..1 at least.

However I am also experiencing the incorrect kill/damage count, with only the stats for one player showing up.

The results screen is crazy bugged. I've done entire Void survivals with nothing but my Amphis before and had it tell me I made like 4 melee kills. Yeah, no. I only really use it to see what-all mods I've picked up during the mission, everything else is suspect.

For me it was even weirder, when i wasn't equipping any melee it showd that i did some melee kills, and it shows that most of my kills were melee kills, and also it showd that i did about 20 kills total, with 17 melee kills... So yeah

Now that I think about it, correct, I had the same thing showed something like 69 melee kills when I didn't really use my melee weapon and rest was 0. Thanks for mentioning that, I completely forgot about it. 

Now that I think about it, correct, I had the same thing showed something like 69 melee kills when I didn't really use my melee weapon and rest was 0. Thanks for mentioning that, I completely forgot about it. 

All Kills u make with Warframe Abilitys (and i´m not sure with Status AoE-Effects) count as Melee Kill this is how it works for me.

Edited by Psycho1848

All Kills u make with Warframe Abilitys (and i´m not sure with Status AoE-Effects) count as Melee Kill this is how it works for me.

im sure that i didn't use any abilities on those runs either, it happened when i was a frost only using snowglobe or when being a loki, so doesn't really make sense still

Total opposite for me the past few days... everyone else is 0% and I believe all damage sustained is at zero as well...

So, basically, the system seems to think no one else did ANYTHING, just stuck back at spawn, did not damage and took no damage, and I am the ULTIMATE WARRIOR, TOTALLY INVINCIBLE!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

...Erm... ahem... I mean... yeah, it's been acting weird.

Total opposite for me the past few days... everyone else is 0% and I believe all damage sustained is at zero as well...

So, basically, the system seems to think no one else did ANYTHING, just stuck back at spawn, did not damage and took no damage, and I am the ULTIMATE WARRIOR, TOTALLY INVINCIBLE!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

...Erm... ahem... I mean... yeah, it's been acting weird.

same here

Been getting this off and on for last several months even if it isn't just me. However, last few days I've been seeing it more and more and more people. 

I haven't seen all 4 ppl with straight 0s... yet, Lol  but have seen 3 of 4 (including myself) with all 0s.