Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #28!

[DE]Megan

Awwwww, Rebecca didn't notice me this time around :( but thanks for saying my name Skree! You should totally like whisper "BecomeLikeWater" into her ear next time...YES! NEW PLAN FOR NEXT WEEK! Get Skree to whisper "BecomeLikeWater" into Rebecca's ear. IT'S A MARVELOUS PLAN! MARVELOUS I SAY!

Edited by BecomeLikeWater

i am happy to say i did not watch for 2 reasons 1 not enough info for 2 megan and rebecca are both on my list and never join my games ...i deleted megan i think idk ill check later so yeah DE = Friends Who Dont Play with you again ..should i just delete you all ?

i am happy to say i did not watch for 2 reasons 1 not enough info for 2 megan and rebecca are both on my list and never join my games ...i deleted megan i think idk ill check later so yeah DE = Friends Who Dont Play with you again ..should i just delete you all ?

yeaaaaaaa you probably should......anyway interesting stream

The streams are becoming more and more entertaining =D I laughed so much when Rebecca went into mama Lotus mode, and Megan and Skree were just like little kids. I also lost it at Skree adding to the heat of the livestream with his physical presence. Still randomly chuckling when remembering this (and getting confused glances from my significant other).

And yes, G3 are scary as Hek. Somehow they became scarier than the infested.

Oh, and we all know, what the coming Christmas will bring us, right? Tenno, it's cold in space...

Sometimes you can see their chat box in the Prime time.

As soon are they are online, they receive tons and tons of whispers and invitations.

They don't ignore you because they don't like you, they ignore you because they can't possibly respond to everyone.

Some games don't even allows you to whisper a member of the staff unless he/she spoke to you first.