Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Looking to join currently lvl 3 mastery only started playing around a 5 days ago. My buddy Gizogin is in your guild.

Reason for joining is primarily to find people to actually play with and ask questions about the game so i know the best way to play and have fun playing with people i can talk to.

Name is Kegerfish 

Looking to join currently lvl 3 mastery only started playing around a 5 days ago. My buddy Gizogin is in your guild.

Reason for joining is primarily to find people to actually play with and ask questions about the game so i know the best way to play and have fun playing with people i can talk to.

Name is Kegerfish 

Sounds good I have sent you an invitation. Welcome to the family, we're fairly active chat wise but there are the odd quiet moments.

Have also sent an invitation to JDOG199, refered by Eldermogle.

Kegerfish here i read that you send me an inv, but i have no idea where it is when i go to the clan tab it says start my own and learn about clans and thats it. If you could send me an inv right now since im online that be great so i can quickly accept the inv.. Again thanks for inviting me

Hello,

Can I come back to this amazing clan? I just came back to Warframe about a month ago after around a half year break.

IGN: Ricardo58

Oh! Hey, Ricardo! Absolutely, welcome back to the CMC! c:

Kegerfish here i read that you send me an inv, but i have no idea where it is when i go to the clan tab it says start my own and learn about clans and thats it. If you could send me an inv right now since im online that be great so i can quickly accept the inv.. Again thanks for inviting me

Applogies for the delay its been re-sent.

hi there,if you dont mind i would like to join and if it is not much trouble,to explain to me how this game works and stuff via ts or skype.ty

IGN : JustAJoX

Of course!  But please refer back to the main post before I can invite you, you're missing a detail. 

The creeds, do you know them?  

Our Creed!

We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.

We will not look down on the opinions of others.

We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.

We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

?

Our Creed!

We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.

We will not look down on the opinions of others.

We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.

We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

?

Good enough for me, welcome to the crusade.  Invite sent.

If you are still inviting members then I would love to join.. I am pretty mature... I am a father and my son hasn't started spitting on strangers yet so I must be a pretty good guy.  I've never been arrested for anything... I'm not sure if that's because I am doing nothing illegal or that I just haven't been caught due to dumb luck.  I am hoping the former but leaning towards the later being a safer bet.  OH and I like pie.  

I have all frames except some of the primes and almost all of the weapons.  Most of my map is complete with the exception of a few places mostly due to laziness.  If you're looking for a fun loving little card in your group then I am your guy.  

IGN: jfhsanseiIII

If you are still inviting members then I would love to join.. I am pretty mature... I am a father and my son hasn't started spitting on strangers yet so I must be a pretty good guy.  I've never been arrested for anything... I'm not sure if that's because I am doing nothing illegal or that I just haven't been caught due to dumb luck.  I am hoping the former but leaning towards the later being a safer bet.  OH and I like pie.  

I have all frames except some of the primes and almost all of the weapons.  Most of my map is complete with the exception of a few places mostly due to laziness.  If you're looking for a fun loving little card in your group then I am your guy.  

IGN: jfhsanseiIII

Rejected. :T

I make it a policy to avoid inviting people who are trying to join other clans.

Can you add me please? :3

Nickname: AdmiralJakeShrubbery

Nice name Jake ^-^ 

But we generally ask applicants to provide at the least - a simple short reason as to why they want to be a part of our knightly order. "Because my friend is in it" is usually not enough, - "Because you guys are cool" or "I like ponies" - will easily do. 

Nice name Jake ^-^ 

But we generally ask applicants to provide at the least - a simple short reason as to why they want to be a part of our knightly order. "Because my friend is in it" is usually not enough, - "Because you guys are cool" or "I like ponies" - will easily do. 

Well, the last time I played about 5 months ago. My friends forced me to start playing again. Well I decided to play on. I've been in this clan, but probably because I have not played for a long time, I was expelled. I decided to come back to you. :)

Archived