Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coloring Frost Prime

Cryozar

Question

Hello, as a Frost player, I got a bit tired with the black, dark grey, and red colors I put on my frost, and was curious if anyone used any other colors that doesn't involve the color white. I checked the color sharing program thread but those mainly used white, which i'm just not feeling (I feel like a dessert/cow when i use a black primary with white depending on skin). So I'm asking everyone, what colors do you put on your frost prime?

Edited by FormlessDread

I think that I may not be elegible to give an answer you'd want since I do use white.

But I've colored my Frost Prime to look like a salad with the one and only purple-ish color you get from the 1 free row and with one of the deeper greens in the shamrock palette. It still uses the primary color as white, but it still feels like I'm one cold salad...

I don't even know what I was getting at with this post anymore.

I think that I may not be elegible to give an answer you'd want since I do use white.

But I've colored my Frost Prime to look like a salad with the one and only purple-ish color you get from the 1 free row and with one of the deeper greens in the shamrock palette. It still uses the primary color as white, but it still feels like I'm one cold salad...

I don't even know what I was getting at with this post anymore.

Salad V wants to have a talk with you

Some of the ultra-light and varying shades of blue from the easter color pack.  might be too close to white for you but I liked it.  Very light but with a blue hue.

Show me anyways or post it in the Color Sharing Program topic, i'd love to see it regardless

Just go all black...

Too plain for my tastes =/

I call him Frost Wraith. He is my badass.

09l6B4w.jpg

And, if you ARE interested in one with white, here's Frost Elite. True to his heritage in the Orokin colours.

1yZvrqc.jpg

Please read OP post which is conveniently located below

Hello, as a Frost player, I got a bit tired with the BLACK, dark grey, and RED colors I put on my frost, and was curious if anyone used any other colors that doesn't involve the color white. I checked the color sharing program thread but those mainly used WHITE, which i'm just NOT FEELING (I feel like a dessert/cow when i use a black primary with white depending on skin). So I'm asking everyone, what colors do you put on your frost prime?

TL;DR I'm NOT LOOKING FOR any combo with BOTH black and red in the same mix, and i straight up just don't want pure white....

Edited by FormlessDread

Show me anyways or post it in the Color Sharing Program topic, i'd love to see it regardless

meh, not something i'm all super proud of, and doesn't really vary much from my non-Prime, but here 'tis

no61oXy.jpg

Still don't really like the way the game's shading turns the dark areas a little green, you can see under the left arm and the skirt area on the left leg, that is the same color as the tail portion under the skirt.  I don't see any of that when playing though.

Still undecided on power color, you can see by the helm it is dark blue right now.  Weird that it just takes experimenting as a lot of light and some dark colors make damn near opaque snow globes and some light or dark they can be seen through.