The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Latron Available For Credits In The Market

Deidaku

The Latron is a menace once you get it. It absolutely destroys grineer and corpus when modded right. I'd say the Karak and the burston. Seriously, I still have my latron it is very much a powerful at low levels. Maybe the Paris for credits.

Nah not Karak.way too powerful with some magazine size mods 

Was it good?

It was one of the worst weapons I ever had the misfortune of leveling to 30. Then again if they reduced the reload speed to something that isn't sadistic, and changed the bullets to a laser beam (still hitscan of course) they could probably make it a decent and still lore-fitting weapon.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

It was one of the worst weapons I ever had the misfortune of leveling to 30. Then again if they reduced the reload speed to something that isn't sadistic, and changed the bullets to a laser beam (still hitscan of course) they could probably make it a decent and still lore-fitting weapon.

Still better then vulkar.

Still better then vulkar.

Is it? I swear they buffed the damage and either the status or crit chance on the Vulkar (and yet they forgot to fix the horrendous reload speed of all things). They only advantage I recall the Snipetron having was armor ignore, which doesn't exist anymore so...

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Yes, and give new players an option between Mk-1, Latron, and Strun for their starter weapon (like when picking your starter Warframe). It would make sense to allow new players to chose a weapon that fits their play style.

Nope , no one would spend plat on latron .........No ONE

I've bought one with Plat when I just started. In fact, when I've just started the game I've bought Latron, Kama and Twin Gremlins (and Wyrm once I've realized what "sentinel" is, first I thought it's your battle stance) because I assumed default loadout was crap (and wanted a scythe and a weapon with my PSN name on it). And that was my starting loadout on Mercury.

Now I don't spend plat on any weapons because I can get anything for free and even get free plat from trading. But I think you are forgetting that new players lack options. Hell, I'm a shotgun person, but MR0 can't get a shotgun, so I've settled for latron back then.

Yes, and give new players an option between Mk-1, Latron, and Strun for their starter weapon (like when picking your starter Warframe). It would make sense to allow new players to chose a weapon that fits their play style.

I would laugh at anyone who picked the Mk-1 or Strun  without realising how good the Latron is compared to them. The Latron is way more powerful than either of those two. Maybe we need a Latron Mk-1...

I would laugh at anyone who picked the Mk-1 or Strun  without realising how good the Latron is compared to them. The Latron is way more powerful than either of those two. Maybe we need a Latron Mk-1...

Yep that would be a good idea

Is it? I swear they buffed the damage and either the status or crit chance on the Vulkar (and yet they forgot to fix the horrendous reload speed of all things). They only advantage I recall the Snipetron having was armor ignore, which doesn't exist anymore so...

*Looks*

So they did...

And vulkar is actually better, although snipetron may have been if it had got the balances at the same time as vulkar..

Was it good?

When it was first released during damage 1.0 i think it was first Electricity damage only which was only usable against corpus

Then it was changed to do pure armor piercing damage (which was the second best damage type of 1.0) so it because usable for all factions. Problem was the 4 shot magazine with an unbearable reload speed.

Now with 2.0, i think the damage is mostly puncture damage.

But overall the original snipetron sucked hard. In its current state in damage 2.0 the Vulkar and Snipetron are about the same I think except the snipetron does mainly puncture while the Vulkar mostly does impact so even now it's nothing special as a killing weapon.

When it was first released during damage 1.0 i think it was first Electricity damage only which was only usable against corpus

Then it was changed to do pure armor piercing damage (which was the second best damage type of 1.0) so it because usable for all factions. Problem was the 4 shot magazine with an unbearable reload speed.

Now with 2.0, i think the damage is mostly puncture damage.

But overall the original snipetron sucked hard. In its current state in damage 2.0 the Vulkar and Snipetron are about the same I think except the snipetron does mainly puncture while the Vulkar mostly does impact so even now it's nothing special as a killing weapon.

mmm I see

I'm fine with my vectis XD