The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Overrated Mod In Warframe

What's that 1 mod that you don't know why everyone wanting, for me Tarnquill cleave there no point, what's you guys most overrated mod.

Heavy Calibur.

For Nikana/s u definitely want some sort of stance mod. But Decisive J is good enough if not better in many cases.

What's that 1 mod that you don't know why everyone wanting, for me Tarnquill cleave there no point, what's you guys most overrated mod.

Everyone wants Tranquil Cleave because it's a really good combo stance, period. It works well with large groups, is decently fast, and doesn't make you miss your targets the way Decisive Judgment does.

Yes, for a lot of things there is hype. But in this case it's worth it. Go check out some youtube gameplay of it and you'll understand a bit more.

Everyone wants Tranquil Cleave because it's a really good combo stance, period. It works well with large groups, is decently fast, and doesn't make you miss your targets the way Decisive Judgment does.

Yes, for a lot of things there is hype. But in this case it's worth it. Go check out some youtube gameplay of it and you'll understand a bit more.

the dragon ninkia can 1 shot most high level enemies no need for combos.

Intensify/Blind Rage. Why hit something harder than normal when you can just hit more with Streamline/Fleeting Expertise? Except for pure caster builds which eschew all defensive mods in favor of more abiity modifiers (which are often glassy and full of their own share of problems versus a more balanced approach), they're wasted slots.

Edited by Rebulite

the dragon ninkia can 1 shot most high level enemies no need for combos.

It's really boring to use for me without the combo, and the combo adds some fun mobility. I'm in no way saying you MUST have it at all, I'm just responding to why people would want it. You can play swipe swipe kill kill all day long, but at some point the same swipe swipe just gets boring.

Edited by Janzer

i'm gonna have to second the heavy caliber / magnum force.

wow i can hit harder, but i miss even more often. (removes mod)

there are very few weapons where these mods work. (detron / brakk / ignis)

unless DE were to add a +accuracy mod into the game (not recoil)

Intensify/Blind Rage. Why hit something harder than normal when you can just hit more with Streamline/Fleeting Expertise? Except for pure caster builds which eschew all defensive mods in favor of more abiity modifiers (which are often glassy and full of their own share of problems versus a more balanced approach), they're wasted slots.

Because clearly Rhino needs intensify and BR

Wow...

It's a long list and I'm not sure what would top it really.

Probably Tranquil Cleave due to to the amount of farming, bugs, and  failed transmutations it took to get it.

Honorable Mention goes to most of the Corruption mods aside from Fleeting Expertise and Spoiled Strike given that I did ODE's mostly solo to acquire them.

Finally someone gets it. Hello there fellow smart tenno that looks at the character power in a different way besides pure blind damage and big numbers.