Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your Reaction When You First Met The G3?

achromos

Well first time they appeared before me i was supporting corpus invasión and they poped outside of the vent you go through to get to space, apparently Corpus units killed them as soon as they appeared so i didint saw them. Second time i was killed by a $&*^ head misslie spaming Helion as son as the spawing cycle began so i had to stay there, downed while one of the G3 bolted me.

SO yeah i havent had the PLEASURE to actually fight them.

I was playing as Nekros to make keys to fight Vay Hek. Thought for a sec it was the Stalker, then Lotus tells me to run away. What did I do? "STAND STILL, I'M TRYING TO SCAN YOU--" Waking up several hours later, I found they attached some Grineer accessory on Nekros. I think the fashion police arrested me.

Ever since, I've been hearing little voices in my head telling me not to harm the Grineer.

I freaked out honestly. I didnt know what they looked like or their names. Suddenly Shik Tal started talking. Unfortunately i didnt have any decent weapon on me. I couldnt even tickle them.

I have met them total 2 times and i was leveling up trash weapons. Like lato and braton. Now i dont have anything to level up. I am waiting this time *@##$es.

First time I ran into them, I was using my kitted out Paris Prime, my well built Volt, and my Dual Zorens. It was an outdoor level and I had speed, so I had fun trolling them for quite a bit before I put them out of their misery.

They started sending death threats over the intercom, back when I was a wee squishy Loki with not a Streamline to my name. I looked at my Braton. Then I looked back at the death threats. Back to my Braton. Back to the death threats. My Braton was not a death threat to the G3, so I left.