Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Armour Pieces Feedback Megathread

chaosking243

Personally I like the pieces, with a minor "lolwut" when looking the at the Eos leg-pieces, which remind me of support-legs for bikes, maybe spurs if they weren't angled so far to the sides.

If they come straight off the back (in the classic position) they'll cut into the hindquarters when you slide.  Have to admit there might be one too many compromises for that one to communicate well ;|

I'll pass on the first two sets. The shoulderpads look ok, in my opinion, but they didn't quite catch my interest. Something that would change the warframe's silhouette slightly more would be nice.

lol they make oberons silhouette look awesone.

It would be cool to have an option to remove default shoulder armor from frames like Oberon, Frost, Banshee, etc. now that they can be replaced. I'm not saying any of them look bad, it would just add more customization.

This. Also the Banshee in the tenno lab shows without the shoulder, lets call it a pad.

It's actually a nice addition to the game. Adds more customization in the form of armor plating to choose to alter the looks of your Warframe.

The problem is for some Warframes, the placement is off. Like for Saryn and Zephyr. The placement of the chest armor looks VERY weird when you put the chest armor on them.

For Frost, the knee plates (Daedalus) can't be seen because of his coat.

For Rhino, the shoulder plates (Daedalus) is pretty big and kinda gets in the way of the aiming (Actually, it doesn't but because it extends out towards the aiming reticle it feels like it's getting in the way, especially if enemies run across).

Buying the armor pack should increase armor rating by 10% or something as it would be logical to buy armor to increase warframe protection.

Then they would be forced to make it available through gameplay, which I doubt they want to. Stat-boosting cosmetics only available through platinum would be an absolute disgrace. Seeing as how they ditched stat helmets I don't see this happening.

Trying to get some pics. I'm bad at this, give me a few mins.

Ok, lets try this now. Using Nyx since shes a pretty clean frame.

EOS components. chest, shoulder and the barely noticeable "knees"

Warframe0007.jpg

You looking good Excalib... oh wait...

Now seriously, this is a cosmetic the game really needs reworked.

On topic, I like them a lot. I bought both. Although the Eos "knee" is the worst cosmetic I've seen ingame. Love the rest.

Edited by EdBazokatone

I purchased the Eos set because the icon for the "knee" attachments has a cool sort of Hermes winged feet look. But then when I actually put it on my warframe it doesn't look very good at all - more of an awkward spur. Disappointing.

Additional "Armor" that don´t Protect me. Don´t call it "Armor" if it dont increase my Armor or give me X,x% resistance against elements or something else. In germany we would call it "deceptive", "pretense of false facts" or just "scam"

Call it skin, jewelry, decoration plates, designupgrade or something else...

I know sounds like a rage/hate post but it´s just the result of time + boredom^^

I'm honestly surprised at the people who are saying these should give a buff to armor or something.
All the description say they are decorative pieces and they are fulfiling the purpose of being decorative.
Decorative-serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental.

23m32if.png

2gv3j0y.png

However I do agree that future pieces could be bigger or stand out more, while I do understand some people like the cute smaller pieces like Eos "knee" piece. Perhaps making them color customizable would help bring out the pieces.

Price wise seems okay for me, they are slightly more expensive than helmets and syndanas, but you get 3 pieces instead of 1. While the dangly bits for melee weapons are the same price at 50 a piece, which become cheaper if you buy the bundle, similar to the how these are priced.