Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Armour Pieces Feedback Megathread

chaosking243

Interesting, now that you showed the pic, it actually seems that some times it show all the options and some it only show half of it. Wonder if is a bug.

Not sure whats going on with those.

But if you have not purchased the Bundle, only option it displays for most frames is left.

After you purchase the Bundle, it gives you the option for both left and right sides.

Cannot speak for individual parts since not many frames even gives you the option to customize left and right sides without a purchase.

Edited by Souldend78

I really like the unconventional skins.

kBE8tfM.jpgSx6ciwN.jpg

My ash

XMU3g9v.jpg

Zephyr, I love how the amphis fits in the slot of the shoulder armor, it looks perfect.

Re1TeYm.jpg

Loki looks really cool with it

GBwk3hn.jpg

Thank you for spoilering those, you were making my eyes throw up.

Whatever toots your bugle though, you keep rockin' it.

Where did you get those BEAUTIFUL COLORS?!

Part of it is that I use sweetFX to add extra saturation and bloom, the game looks really washed out without it, so the colors might look like they pop a little more in the screenshot versus what you're used to in game.

The colors are all out of the infested and saturated color packs, I grab orange out of the halloween or shamrock pack.

Could we possibly get a size slider/modifier to allow us to adjust the size of the armor pieces? 

And can we get some kind of placement feature that would allow us to place the armor pieces at different angles around the body part they are tied to?

pig disgusting edgy S#&$ colors, way to ruin the new armor for me

red and blach... ughh..

Yeah, how dare he have a taste of his own right?

Grow up.

--------

On topic tho'. I have been considering this set, but to be honest I feel more interested in the shoulders alone, especially since you can mix them.

Edited by RahuStalker

What's the deal with only being able to equip left arm, left leg and such? Are the equips not symmetrical?

Nevermind, apparently I cannot ready the post above mine >.>

Anyhoo, these look pretty neat and I wager the size is due to having to fit on a number of different topographies with the various 'Frames. One thing though, I kind of think the Daedalus lower armor should be more like a "wing" than just the same design as the shoulder pad, looks a little clunky.

Edited by DeadlyFred

I dont actually mean they all look exactly like Excalibur i mean they have a clean base that looks sleek like Ex and then have each frame have their own set of armor pieces that when you put on they can look like the complete craziness that we have with the Pirate frame. I mean, have you guys looked at his armor? There is so much random crap all over the place. Anyway, i mean they end up having their "complete" look.

And i stress that each frame should have their own unique sets of different armor pieces because what you guys did with the shoulders of several frames is real, real bad. They all have their own unique looks and feel and to accommodate these generic sets you popped out a lot of frames took a hit in their looks. 

Because seriously... the "knee guards" are not on their knees, they are Namor ankle wings. This seems to be the one location you could put some generic thing without a major effect like the one with the shoulder armor.

Wait... do Tenno have their knees where a normal human ankle should be?