Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Armour Pieces Feedback Megathread

chaosking243

I love them. 

*EDIT: We *just* had an update removing attribute bonuses from helmets and a long paragraph explaining how the development team thought it was a mistake to tie in attribute bonuses and cosmetic pieces. In what delusional fantasy did you think that cosmetic armor was going to have attribute bonuses? Some people have the foresight of a dull stone. 

Edited by Acos

Well I was sort of hoping that if they were cosmetic that we'd be able to get them for credits, I mean we already have a lot of other cosmetic features that can only be brought with platinum.

Ought to let go of that desire.

If it is something that exists purely to be stylish you should expect it to be Platinum only.

If it is something that actually changes gameplay/stats you should expect it to be obtainable through play.

Well I was sort of hoping that if they were cosmetic that we'd be able to get them for credits, I mean we already have a lot of other cosmetic features that can only be brought with platinum.

It's certain that DE won't give any cosmetics for credit. Looking good is a privilege and that comes with a platinum pricetag.

You can expect everything else to be credit/farm-based and that's fair. I can't directly buy Crimson dervish with platinum even if I have 10K plat. That's fair between paying and non-paying players.

Edited by neKroMancer

I really love the new armor,so here are a few pictures of my warframes with the armor.

Frost with Immortal Skin

rBUclx3.jpg

Excalibur with Proto-Armor Skin

DQykdTo.jpg

Ash with Immortal Skin

LxuxMjg.jpg

Rhino Prime with Immortal Skin

q7uNtgH.jpg

Nyx with Immortal Skin

vP0Vyhm.jpg

Banshee with Immortal Skin

1FPgsQ3.jpg

Loki with Immortal Skin

6Og14La.jpg

Oberon

MvyESZm.jpg

It looks nice, but I will never understand people using pure black as a main color. It completely erases the amazing textures the character models have.

Sorry, just had to state my opinion!

I don't like the texture, I like glossy :P

Think the "knee" plates need to be re-labeled to ankle plates.

If they add in more leg armor I'd like to see shin or thigh plates. Something on the front cause anything attached at 1 point on the side will look funny like the current leg armors.

It looks nice, but I will never understand people using pure black as a main color. It completely erases the amazing textures the character models have.

Sorry, just had to state my opinion!

:P Color contrasts.

Also, black just looks cool.

It's also a much more glossy color than the rest, which tend to hit matte.