Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shouldn't Stalker Have His Own Kubrow?

achromos

It is more likely that the Stalker is of the same species as the Orokin, but he is definitely not a Tenno.

Stalker isn't a Tenno.

He hates the Tenno,

I'd rather give stalker a Zanuka to ride on.

The Kubrow Codex page never said that the Kubrow were Tenno pets, only that they were Orokin pets.

It is more likely that the Stalker is of the same species as the Orokin, but he is definitely not a Tenno.

Everyone is the same species as the Orokin. They where humans.

If you meant race you'd be correct. Stalker is an Orokin low guardian who spent a millenia in the void waiting for the Tenno to re-emerge.

Well he is Orokin, and the Kubrows were once Orokin pets, so why not? Though given the trend with Stalker's arsenal, what would such a pet be named?

Agony?

Torment?

Mittens?

Cuddles.

Gary Oak: Warframe Edition?

I firmly believe Stalker should have packs of Kubrow at his side every time he spawns. No, I don’t care if he’s thousands of years old or isn't a Tenno. He should also continue to be a total $&*^ like he was from day 1. When he first took up Stalking, no one stood a chance, people feared him. This should continue.

Whenever you enter a Survival and come out with 3 bullets left? Stalker appears.

Get through wave 50 of a Defense, no energy or healing orbs on the ground with your team reduced to rubble? Stalker rolls up on a Kubrow.

When you finally attain all the blueprints you need, with your favorite Warframe battered and beaten? Yeah, Stalker.

You're out of revives and one room away from Extraction -- Guess who just blocked the entrance way and says he challenges you to a fight?

F*** yeah, Stalker.

Edited by FatalX7