Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Stop Messing Up Warframes!

(PSN)Steve1234123

1st for some reason you went ahead and ruined Frost who used to be a very fun an dynamically useful frame to a frame whose defense skills suck anymore (if playing past lvl30) which we do on a normal. Now your going to go ahead and changes trinity's blessing the one move that makes her such a great and useful warframe. I get you are trying to create a more natural challenge but for players that actually play a game more than 10mins when your in runs for 30+mins or staying over wave 25 in a defense these guys are really difficult and when you take away the things which made these frames supportive and great to use at these levels are useless which is why at least most people I know Stopped using Frost and I can see it being the same thing with Trinity So I ask Rethink (messing) up any more frames.

Steve, I think you haven't considered the fact that many players (especially those who are more experienced with the game) enjoy and respect the changes to the frames.

Also, it's not like... terminal.. dude. Leave Warframe and come back in 3 years. I'd stake a Leopard Kubrow that he's (Frost) had a rework that makes him stronger and more impactful.

Edited by ePilgrim

I like how people only look at blessing and completely overlook the Energy Vamp buff. Team can spam skills with no worry about energy? Stun lock the whole map? Toggle skills won't take any energy at all? Yes to all of those because of Energy Vamp. Blessing is still used and it is used well. If you're team can't get passed level 30 enemies without blessing invulnerability, ouch, I'm sorry...

Clearly this guy has no idea about balance at all, not even worth arguing.

1st thing to do before complaining about changes:

Find out why these changes have been applied.

Till you do that all your complaining is unjustified and should be ignored.

Clearly this guy has no idea about balance at all, not even worth arguing.

I think you've misunderstood the purpose of a public forum. He's just expressing his opinion, he's not seeking validation or debate. It's clearly been on his mind and his reason to like the old frames is just as reasonable as your reason to support the new "balancing", seeing as this is a topic of taste.

He prefers the old ones, you prefer the balance. There's nothing to even argue about.

When a Warframe is used simply for one ability, that's when it should be changed. Frost is a prime example of this, with Snow Globe being the only reason people used him.

They did this to make you look at the other lesser used abilities (which they likely buffed) and rethink your builds, beyond focusing into one "high-tier" ability, without making it unusable, and worth casting.

Is Snow Globe still worth casting?

Is Blessing still worth casting?

If yes, then there is no problem, and they are working as intended.

If no, then make a post why it is lacking and/or unusable in detail, so it can be looked at and maybe changed.

I think you've misunderstood the purpose of a public forum. He's just expressing his opinion, he's not seeking validation or debate. It's clearly been on his mind and his reason to like the old frames is just as reasonable as your reason to support the new "balancing", seeing as this is a topic of taste.

He prefers the old ones, you prefer the balance. There's nothing to even argue about.

I think that i havent.

There was long discussion about state of blessing before nerf, multiple topics, tons of arguments and conclusion of it is trinity change in latest patch, yet this guy comes to forum without a slightest idea about whats the reason behind this change and says that "de ruined trinity" without giving us any idea how it could be improved, unless he just wants god mode back, which de clearly stated with this change is unacceptable. 

What i have missed? He posted in in ps4 bugs and its being moved to feedback while in reality all hes saying is "give me back my godmode". 

More appropriate section for this would imo be general discussion.

If he goes to feedback he clearly wants a change but not saying what change does he want is not feedback at all.

Steve, I think you haven't considered the fact that many players (especially those who are more experienced with the game) enjoy and respect the changes to the frames.

Also, it's not like... terminal.. dude. Leave Warframe and come back in 3 years. I'd stake a Leopard Kubrow that he's (Frost) had a rework that makes him stronger and more impactful.

i actually liked frost before they messed up his bubble. and i hate that they are going to F*** up nova next, since i mainly used her (or had a friend/clanmate use her) for long def/survivor missions, and now they're gonna screw her up... what's next, take away valkyr's immunity during her ult like they did with trinity?

the Frost Changes were for the better. Frost is a lot more intuitive now. 

and still does all the same thing atLEAST as well.

so whatever.

Trinity also has barely been touched. she got more improvements than anything. 

so i don't know what world you're living in. but since you're a PS4 player and haven't seen the recent changes yet, i don't know how you expect me to believe you know how those changes play out.

1st for some reason you went ahead and ruined Frost who used to be a very fun an dynamically useful frame to a frame whose defense skills suck anymore (if playing past lvl30) which we do on a normal. Now your going to go ahead and changes trinity's blessing the one move that makes her such a great and useful warframe. I get you are trying to create a more natural challenge but for players that actually play a game more than 10mins when your in runs for 30+mins or staying over wave 25 in a defense these guys are really difficult and when you take away the things which made these frames supportive and great to use at these levels are useless which is why at least most people I know Stopped using Frost and I can see it being the same thing with Trinity So I ask Rethink (messing) up any more frames.

Take a look back at energy vampire, friend.

Trinity isn't useless, frost isn't useless, and bulletsponge enemies aren't the endgame.

i actually liked frost before they messed up his bubble. and i hate that they are going to F*** up nova next, since i mainly used her (or had a friend/clanmate use her) for long def/survivor missions, and now they're gonna screw her up... what's next, take away valkyr's immunity during her ult like they did with trinity?

If you fear that this might happen you probably know that theres something wrong with it and it doesnt exactly match de vision of it.

Dont make it sound unjustified knowing this, but instead think of how it could be changed that you find it acceptable and post that idea so maybe de will hear it.

what's next, take away valkyr's immunity during her ult like they did with trinity?

You gotta' roll with the punches my friend. Be like water. The game will still be great and honestly it's already way too easy for invulnerability.

Its threads like this that make we want to quit this game, because for some reason I silently fear that DE will actually listen to people like this, or can't make up their minds because of backlash from people who have this mindset.

Ugh.

No, you just hack it at that lvl, go do some runs then come back and give it another go. 

I've run T3 survivals to 40+ min, playing Nekros, and no Nova or Trinity on the team. So please cut the crap.

SG a dynamic and useful skill? What are you going on about? All anyone did with SG pre nerf was spam it and sit behind the 30+ seconds invulnerability

If only Trinity wasn't useless... oh wait, she's not. Invincibility is still in the game, you just can't spam it mindlessly and benefit from 30 seconds of God mode, it actually takes a little effort now, shocking!

Edited by (PS4)billy-d-squid

We have done 40mins runs without a Nova which actually we hardly use. Trinity is used more often but we have done it this without her as well. I see the only reason they keep changing abilities is because ppl keep crying about them being over powered which for me I don't see that and like the way they were especially after you put 4+ formas into setting them up to only have to re do it cause they changed how there abilities work Like Frost. What's going to happen is they keep lowering and weakening every frame until you than have all the people who cried about the difficulty being to easy suddenly because to hard and now everyone complaining they don't like the game because the difficulty is too high.

Kind of like all the people crying about how hard the last event was LMAO.... I was pretty upset they extended the time on that. For us as a clan and team we couldn't believe how easy it was we literally walked the actual event part of protecting the reactor in a min with absolutely no trouble. Just saying when they change powers to lesser I see it as more harm cause your than going to have people "more people" complaining game is too hard and than powers going back up or enemies going to get weaker or more people will leave the game if its too hard and they're not having fun playing. For me personally I get annoyed because than like with frost I had built all duration and I had to re forma some spots on him to go along with how they changed which really sucked. For the Record I rarely use frost any more, Don't care for him as a frame compared to others. He is slow hos globe is not worthwhile power past 30min or wave20+ for me. His other powers look cool don't do much damage or enough at that point. I much prefer using a Nyx, Loki, Ash or Rhino.