Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Store Subsection

Arunafeltz

Could there be a subsection dedicated to the Warframe store merchandise on the forums? People could give feedback on the products sold there, and perhaps staff can hold surveys to help decide what sort of merchandise should be added in the future.

Sweat shirts  / hoodies  in the summer ?   

I know your a Canadian company but come on . 

It's summer ; i'm not buying a  hoddie in the summer  . also  No Tenno beach blankets ?  Or tenno sun glasses ? 

also u only have 4 posters ?  How hard would it be to make a printing program where - people could have their own chosen personal in-game  Warframe  as a wall poster ? I would buy one    

And the store is effectively hidden from plain view ? if it wasn't for the  WARFRAME SUPPORTS 'SCARE TO CARE' i wouldn't of even found the store . 

The store needs sooo much more work ! If your going to have a store and make money off  of it;  have  a store , and don't hide it . 

Edited by Ravel7

The merch store is still under development. We have some cool stuff coming soon, but we are definitely open to hearing more suggestions.

What about a Crewman helmet? Any buyers?!

I'd take one

And hey Mr Drew, have the forum management considered this for the store?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/234608-warframe-store-subsection/

The biggest problem with the store is the prices. 70 USD for one hoodie!? You can get hoodies that are the same for something like 20!

The in-game market seems to have carried over into their actual market. >.>

Seriously, DE, I have to ask you if you have any statistics on when most people buy plat. I'm curious. Am I the only one that only ever buys plat when I land a 50% or greater coupon for purchases? Prices for Reactors/Catalysts/Forma are fine, but beyond that everything is oppressively restrictive. The Nikana/Dragon Nikana were the first things I bought off the market that I could build for free, because I'm a katana nut. I can't help but think that if you reduced most prices by even 25%, people would be a lot less hesitant about buying platinum with a little more regularity. 

That aside, I can totally see Corpus Helmet masks turning into a sort of cult-meme making fun of money-grubbers the world over. WE ARE THE 1%!!!

I'd really like to see some Warframe weapon replicas/toys. 0_0 

Could there be a subsection dedicated to the Warframe store merchandise on the forums? People could give feedback on the products sold there, and perhaps staff can hold surveys to help decide what sort of merchandise should be added in the future.

This is an excellent idea. The store is still a work in progress, so I'll see what can be done!

What about a Crewman helmet? Any buyers?!

gimme 5! and 2 Tech-size helmets :)

suggestions: 

- Frost's snow globe umbrella

- "datamass" bag

- "infested" stressballs

- warframe cover@#&*

and of course

- T-shirts

- colorable figurines of warframes and enemy units and bosses. and Lotus. and Fhrod Bech. and Darvo. and others :)

- lore book, art book, backstory book