Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandana Bundle?

YauYin

Greetings everyone.

I was just wondering whether DE are planning to add a syandana bundle if they release more in the upcoming updates.

This may be a useless topic but I would like to buy a pack soon.

P.S: I can't equip Jet Sentinel Wings in the "Right Wing Section". My carrier is able to equip it in the "Left Wing" but the "Right Wing" doesn't show it.

not unless they wanna refund us for the difference

us being those who bought all at regular price

if you buy something in a store, and a few months later it's on sale/being sold cheaper with something else, do you think you'll get your money back?

you bought it and agreed with the price that was asked for it at the time, deal with it.

P.S: I can't equip Jet Sentinel Wings in the "Right Wing Section". My carrier is able to equip it in the "Left Wing" but the "Right Wing" doesn't show it.

Question about this:

Do you actually have the wings purchased, or are you just pre-viewing them before buying?

I know they said the fixed the bug, but it may have cropped back up for sentinels.

I have the wings bought and I can equip them on both sides just fine.

it would make sense  to give refunds to those who own all syandanas at regular price for the difference of the bundle.  if you bought a weapon that didnt have potato then all weapons started coming with potatos youd want to be retrofitted with the potato.  those of us with all syandanas would have bought the bundle instead if it was offered so in all fairness yes they should if they do.

darvo is a bad example because he offers sub par discounts on single itwms we may or may not have. we are talking about entire sets of items we do already have permnently avail at a discount. 

dont use "with that logic" unless the logic that follows is sound

DE seems to be moving away from bundles cause this seems to be where more purchases come from.

They only time they bundle stuff is when it's a large amount of items so they still get to charge a good amount of plat..... or when they want to introduce something new like those armor pieces.

darvo is a bad example because he offers sub par discounts on single itwms we may or may not have. we are talking about entire sets of items we do already have permnently avail at a discount. 

dont use "with that logic" unless the logic that follows is sound

I guess when you buy an item from Amazon and a few days later that said item is included in a buy one get one free deal you'd ask for a refund of that too? Man... makes perfect sense. [size=1]not.[/size]

lol the tiny not.

no but if we already own all of them and then they are made available as a set for reduced price its kind of like a  slap in the face.  the people who own them all and would have puchased the set werent allowed the chance to do so. for cosmetic items this seems unfair. maybe they should raise the price of syandanas and releade a set at the combined cost of what you would pay to buy them all individually at todays prices. then i would feel like i won!

lol the tiny not.

no but if we already own all of them and then they are made available as a set for reduced price its kind of like a  slap in the face.  the people who own them all and would have puchased the set werent allowed the chance to do so. for cosmetic items this seems unfair. maybe they should raise the price of syandanas and releade a set at the combined cost of what you would pay to buy them all individually at todays prices. then i would feel like i won!

Honestly if they did I wouldn't argue. I've bought every Syandana but the prime one and the new one they released on Wednesday...

Question about this:

Do you actually have the wings purchased, or are you just pre-viewing them before buying?

I know they said the fixed the bug, but it may have cropped back up for sentinels.

I have the wings bought and I can equip them on both sides just fine.

I've bought the "Sentinel Accessory Pack 2". It includes Jet Sentinel Wings, Mech Head and the Koi Tail.

I can show you that I am in my Right Wing section where there is no "Jet Sentinel Wings" in my list.

In the background, you can also see I have already equipped my left wing.

ggX5qqY.jpg

Edited by YauYin