The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Rainbow Build

Luther848

The Tethra and Cicero Mods could be the start of the ultimate rainbow build if DE are going to release the Fire and Ice versions. Would DE allow us to make such a build considering how much it broke the game before damage 2.0 or will they allow it because there is no mod space left for a Serration or Hornet Strike.

You think it would be possible to create the ultimate rainbow build or will there be some kind of limiter set up by DE.

You think these mods will make the Grataka the most overpowered gun in the game.

i think they will work kinda like the corrupted mods 

ice: 60% cold damage 60% status chance -30% Toxic damage

...I wouldn't mind this actually.

If you want to invest more in one type of element or element combination would should have to take a hit somewhere else.

The Tethra and Cicero Mods could be the start of the ultimate rainbow build if DE are going to release the Fire and Ice versions. Would DE allow us to make such a build considering how much it broke the game before damage 2.0 or will they allow it because there is no mod space left for a Serration or Hornet Strike.

You think it would be possible to create the ultimate rainbow build or will there be some kind of limiter set up by DE.

You think these mods will make the Grataka the most overpowered gun in the game.

There's plenty of guns better then the Grakata for status (Burston Prime, Gorgon Wraith, Brakk and AkBronco Primes). And even melle weapons like the new Serro throw status effects around like its raining.

How was mindlessly tossing in all elements fun?

Guaranteed slowdown on the enemies with cold damage? High chance of stun when having both fire and electric damage? Guaranteed armour ignore on at least part of your damage using AP?

And Grakata? Screw that, I have a Tysis.

I thought the procs were reworked so you couldn't get more than 1 Type of each physical and elemental per enemy. Am I thinking of something else? I also don't keep track of the numbers too much while shooting so forgive me if its obvious.

Edited by NevanChambers