Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.4.1

[DE]darryl1

I don't know if anyone is having this problem, but since this hotfix was implemented I have been unable to receive invitations or send invitations. Warframe has also stopped giving me the whole "You need to forward these ports" pop-up and instead replaced it with one telling me to open my firewall to the ports. I hadn't changed any settings with my firewalls or Warframes' port settings. I've tried restarting both the game and my computer with no success. I just recently performed a system restore to before the update(which re-patched itself) and was still unable to invite/be invited. My friends List also lists every friend as offline even when they are not. Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: I can no longer connect to ANYONE, be it random squads on alerts/faction missions or a mission on the starmap. Chat functions properly.

Edited by Beezlebub

The new yamako syandana is still too clingy DE, it keeps sticking to the warframe.. make more wavey and not clingy to the warframe's back..

And the game crashes still happen.

Please revert back to the programming from update 10 because that was the only update till when the crashed had not started.. 

HOTFIX  the new syandana pronto!!!

Hotfix 13.4.1

Changes:

• Updated the material and tint on the Excalibur Prime.

What exactly was changed?

For any reason it looks really bad now when using the color black... The old version looked way better.

Well... Launcher keeps on crashing when verifying download cache. Any ideas?

I already cleared the game cache with steam, and did a full download from scratch

got the same problem on a win 32bit machine and dont know how to fix it ... tried all i can do with drivers, updates, clean system and so on, no success ;(

no nova, trinity or frost updates or resets to old versions? ... hmm ... i was playing over 90h per week and since the update 13 nothing .... then hope for the next updates to have fun again with this game ...

Edited by ScudMcFox

Man, if the very next update/hotfix doesn't fix my poor Ash, I think that might be it for me until he DOES get fixed.

Broken as of 13.3.0. Getting a little disappointed in all the silly minor things that got fixed INSTEAD of BladeStorm after one hotfix, a new update, and ANOTHER hotfix...

Don't get me wrong, plenty of good stuff too, but no denying a WarFrame with a malfunctioning ability should've been a top priority...

Man, if the very next update/hotfix doesn't fix my poor Ash, I think that might be it for me until he DOES get fixed.

Broken as of 13.3.0. Getting a little disappointed in all the silly minor things that got fixed INSTEAD of BladeStorm after one hotfix, a new update, and ANOTHER hotfix...

Don't get me wrong, plenty of good stuff too, but no denying a WarFrame with a malfunctioning ability should've been a top priority...

There is probably reasons why they haven't implemented it. Probably something silly like the clones not disappearing after Bladestorm ends. Or Eldritch Clown appearing instead of clones.

There is probably reasons why they haven't implemented it. Probably something silly like the clones not disappearing after Bladestorm ends. Or Eldritch Clown appearing instead of clones.

Clones? I'm talking about that weird bug where using BladeStorm makes finishers stop working correctly for the rest of the mission...

fix Banshee's Silence too! it gets jammed once in a while after activiating another ability (example: having sonar on, activating sound quake, unable to recast silence afterwards with Sonar VFX and SFX still active.)

This is just a request might it be able for helios not to scan things that are already max scanned (You hvae done that already and I thank you for doing that, I rushed through 2500 scanners in a few days... (didn't notice untill I started a mission with 18 scanners)), Except for the things like sunlight threshcones/ dragonlillies and the like. I don't know if this is very hard to implement but it would be nice.