Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moba Frame Confirmed

Deidaku

Here we go..

I actually like this idea, it is going to really bring Clans to a warfront; We are the strongest beings in the universe as Tenno; Now we fight for supremacy if we feel the need.

I love how the game is still PVE but having PVP as a "You can" is always a nice thing.

I love having choices :D

Personally I'd like to see more missions PvP focused rather then just the current team fight conclave mode. 

The AI frames in rail conflicts are pretty stupid, they don't understand when they're not doing damage(e.x they'll just keep shooting at Frost's snowglobe or Volt's shield), and they use their abilities in the most weird ways possible(an excal, or Rhino, I don't remember, Frame dashed into that pool of water around the computer and then tried shooting us when it was simply hitting the wall...) 

Here we go..

I actually like this idea, it is going to really bring Clans to a warfront; We are the strongest beings in the universe as Tenno; Now we fight for supremacy if we feel the need.

I love how the game is still PVE but having PVP as a "You can" is always a nice thing.

I love having choices :D

Shame people think they're been forced into it though...reading those comments was kinda frustrating 

Shame people think they're been forced into it though...reading those comments was kinda frustrating 

It's not about being forced. It's about bunch of people that'll whine about how OP are certain things in PvP.

Edited by Angius

Not gonna lie, I have mixed feelings about this idea. Can go both ways, it will either rock or suck.

I agree, my experiences from PvP in this game has been simply watching people with max speced melee weapons running around doing slide-slashes for one-hit K.Os, and since they can unequip their other weapons or simply not mod their other weapons they can go into lower(my) conclave ratings since they obviously cannot fight back to it...

If they add PvP for something like solar rails, they'd have to do it in some form of a MOBA-like, in which everyone starts on fair grounds and depending on their performance the other team will out-scale the opposing one.   

It's going to be amusing to see how unbelievably unbalanced it will be.But hey adding pvp is more important than actually adding more CO OP content (other than the revive and the obnoxious "friendship door") for a CO OP game.

Oh well.I guess pvp kiddies won.Have fun whining on the forums about the poor pvp balance and ruining everything for pve

players.

Edited by Cabadath5

It's going to suck. Everyone is going to have "op weapons for no-skill players" and destroy everything.

Conclave dosen't solve anything. The new players will go through blood, sweat and tears.

Edited by ArchTenno