Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could The Warframe In Mag Prime´s Codex Entry Be...

SniffYoBunnies

The original Valkyr?!

Im thinking that just because it said that the warframe "Spread it´s golden wings."

So yeah do you guys think it was Mag Prime and the guy telling the story was just being artistic and stuff,or could it have been the original Valkyr,a creature from Norse mythology said to have carried the brave dead to the real of dead heroes?

Also,do you guys think the soldier telling the story is the "Kaleen" woman in Ember´s codex entry?

Most likely just Mag Prime, since it's her codex entry after all, just like how it's suggested that one of the child in the Zariman, the one who burned Kaleen's face, is an Ember Tenno. The person who told the story was pretty much making the Mag like a god-like figure, which is normal since this mentality is also shown in Excalibur's codex entry.

Your reasoning does make some sense, but I don't think it's the case due to how unfitting it would be to talk about another Tenno in Mag Prime's codex entry.

Also, Kaleen was an (Orokin) investigator of some sort, so probably not one of those soldiers from the recent Orokin archive debrief.

Edited by Casardis

Most likely just Mag Prime, since it's her codex entry after all, just like how it's suggested that one of the child in the Zariman, the one who burned Kaleen's face, is an Ember Tenno. The person who told the story was pretty much making the Mag like a god-like figure, which is normal since this mentality is also shown in Excalibur's codex entry.

Your reasoning does make some sense, but I don't think it's the case due to how unfitting it would be to talk about another Tenno in Mag Prime's codex entry.

Also, Kaleen was an (Orokin) investigator of some sort, so probably not one of those soldiers from the recent Orokin archive debrief.

This so much.  If another wings thread pops up I will start breaking things :|

i think the wings are a hologram projected from her shoulderpads.

It is more likely that the injured soldier was hallucinating. Warframes release a lot of energy during skills and it was his first time even seeing a Warframe.

Wings = Focus

This is also an incredibly likely explanation.

It is more likely that the injured soldier was hallucinating. Warframes release a lot of energy during skills and it was his first time even seeing a Warframe.

This is also an incredibly likely explanation.

Indeed. Especially seeing as it sounded like they were in a dire situation. The ideal time to pop Focus.

Could the Warframe in Mag Prime's Codex be, idk, Mag Prime? The description gives it away. But I'm wondering about the soldiers' weapons and what those "wings" are.

Soldier's hallucination? He was dying, after all, and a spike of energy around Mag could resemble wings on a dying man's eyes.

Soldier's hallucination? He was dying, after all, and a spike of energy around Mag could resemble wings on a dying man's eyes.

Well, that's an assumption. I'm not going to assume. I want to know what they were. Yes, it's most likely that the soldier was hallucinating Mag as a golden angel, but again, I'm not going to state that as fact when it's not a fact yet.